The New Forum!

The New Forum!

Postby Moka » June 5th, 2008, 5:04 am

Yay! :lol:

I got a brand new forum up and running. Hopefully it will bring in more people from search engines hehe.

If you need something off of the old forum, everything is still available here: http://mylionking.proboards84.com/index.cgi

So what do you guys think? I still have to make it prettier and stuff like add good looking buttons. Should it look more like the new main site template or do you guys like this tan color better for the forums?

And if you're new here - welcome to MLKF!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Re: The New Forum!

Postby Katelyn23 » June 15th, 2008, 9:34 pm

I really like this new forum Moka. It is just like the old one except its cool that you got it directly linked to MLK. Anyways, the new forum looks great. Amazing job on it. ^^

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Moka » June 16th, 2008, 4:34 am

Thanks Kate :)

I need to fine tune it and stuff. But for the most part its working and I think I like it. :)
Moka

Postby ZimiJade » June 16th, 2008, 8:51 am

I wasn't a member of the old forum, so yeah, i'm new here really XD
But i feel at home here ^_^
ZimiJade

Pride Points: 1

Postby Moka » June 17th, 2008, 12:29 am

Well, you're the first member of the new forum :)

Except for Amanda...but I have no clue who she is. lol.
Moka

Postby Panda-chan » June 17th, 2008, 6:44 pm

Hey. I heard that. :\
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Moka » June 18th, 2008, 3:58 am

LOL hi Amanda!!!

Now I feel bad :cry:
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2008, 3:27 am

Well anyways, as soon as some members like TS return from their vacations, I am sure this forum will be barging in with members. It should probably end up more active then your other forum. Sorry I wasn't really active on the other forum, I hope to be as active as I can on this forum.

So far I think I am doing pretty well. :)

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Postby Moka » June 29th, 2008, 5:32 am

Yeah you're all doing a great job I really appreciate the help getting the forum off it's feet :) Really guys, it means a lot to me

Hopefully this forum can become like a hub or something like that like TLKPF is.
Moka

Postby Katelyn23 » June 29th, 2008, 8:01 am

Well if you do the math, and judging by the rate of members.. oh well it could happen. :lol:

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Next

Return to News & Announcements