[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [BricktheLion13] The Verse — My Lion King Forum

[BricktheLion13] The Verse

[BricktheLion13] The Verse

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2013, 4:14 am

The Beginning

5:16 PM
Saturday, January 26th, 2013

Pet's name:
Kelsey (me!)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!

I watched Snow, my little dog, walk down the hallway wearing his E-Collar, nicknamed 'The Cone Of Shame'. Due to being still unused to it he turned too early and bumped into the wall.
Smiling at the adorable, confused and fluffy figure, I turned back to my dusty old dEll laptop.
"Well that's just dumb." I growled.
The new person on the site had messaged me AGAIN. What did they want now?
I read it.
"Pssh. Piece a cake." I mumbled, then started to type my response.
Then the doorbell rang.
As always, Dad ran to see who it was.
"Kelsey!" He called.
I growled and banged my head against the counter. "WHAT." I snapped in reply.
"Your friend is here!"
Gasping, I scurried over and opened the door to see a familiar, happy face.

OOC: By the way, Brick, they're anthro just like Sonic charries so of course they wear the default clothes on our original fursonas :D Don't know, but should I add Knuckles too this rp?
Kipekee
Get off my lawn whippersnapper

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Nickname(s): Miss Fabulous
Pride Points: 23

Re: [BricktheLion13] The Verse

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 25th, 2013, 5:26 am

Hmm....It'll uh....its your choice. Anyways, here is my char for it:

Kelsey couldn't believe her eyes when Wayna was with the very, red echidna.

"Hey Kelsey! Meand Knuckles came to say hi and have a time over" Wayna said, grinning.

"Yeah, by the way the...uh...nothing. We should get inside now" Knuckles said.

"Sure, make yourselves at home!" Kelsey guided them inside. She sat with her Knuckles, and beside her best friend Wayna.

They chatted for a while, then had a snack.

(Yeah so, I made the next part hehe.!!!...)
BrickTheLion13
We're Just Wasting Time!!!~KTE

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Location: Anywhere away from my enemies. For me, My location is MY LION KING
Nickname(s): Winz, Vanu, Way-Way (I hate it!) and knux-o!
Pride Points: 1

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2013, 9:01 pm

(LOLZ)

5:34 PM
Saturday, January 26th, 2013

I held his hand, and smiled at him. He had no interest in the food, what so ever. He just smiled back briefly, then crossed his legs and leaned back on the sofa.
[b]Pet's name:
Knuckles (my life long love <33)

I giggled then grabbed a little, teeny, paw sized cake. I took a nibble and looked at Wayna. "So, did you get a boy toy yet?" I asked. He looked away as if he wasn't listening.
I rolled my eyes lovingly and then looked back at her. "I don't think anyone but Sonic really likes you."
Kipekee

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 25th, 2013, 11:47 pm

"I know that" Wayna said, looking dissapointed. "I just...am not in the mood to talk about it"
Kelsey gave her a look that said, How dumb do you think I am?
"But, if Sonic loves you so much, then, why don't you hook up with him? Me and Knuckles did" She holded the red echidna's hand, then leaned in for a hug. Knuckles just grinned, then hugged her back. "You know Wayna, Sonic does talk about you alot. You should respect that" Knuckles explained.
"Guys, seriously, what makes you think me and Sonic could become a couple? I mean, I am a echidna and he's a hedgehog" Wayna said, looking satisfied.
"Well, for a start, he talks about you all the time. Tails even hat to give him a lets just say, "Laughable Gas" hehe" Knuckles said.
"Yeah, I mean like Blaze and Silver are a couple, they don't even match species" Kelsey said. "Look, if I know anyone who realy likes you, it's Sonic. Trus me on this, we're besties, you can tell me anything"
Wayna looked at Knuckles, who was hearing everything. "Dude? You hearing this?!!!" Wayna shouted.
"Maybe" Knuckls said. And at that last word, the blue hedgehog walked in....
BrickTheLion13

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » January 25th, 2013, 11:57 pm

He and I put our noses in the air and looked the other way, while Snow snarled at him. The little white dog would not stop growling or raising his lips to show his sharp, sharp yellow teeth. His off-white fur that was already poofy enough was on end. He had been sitting in front of me, but now almost seemed like an adolescent wolf.

Pet's name: Snow {Love you my lil' boy}
(this next image is just an example of Bichons [full breed Bichon Frise] {The real Snow is a Bichon Frise <3 He's so cute and stupid xD})
(They're so cute!!)

I could feel his mood tense, and I looked up at him. "Knuxtie, are you alright?"
He curled his tail around me. "I don't trust him around you."
Then Snow went wild.
Snow leapt at the blue hedgehog, and bit his leg fur and started to tug.
I jumped to my feet. I did the command for 'no', which was a snap of the fingers, followed by "Sh".
"SHH, SNOW!!" I growled.
Snow stopped tugging, but didn't let go or stop growling.
"Let.GO." I snarled.
Snow looked up at me, but still didn't let go, but only made his grip better by grabbing the other leg, and releasing the fur of the other leg.
"LET GO!!!" I yelled.
Knuckles' ear twitched, and Snow just tugged again.
"You're such a little dumb dog."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 26th, 2013, 12:47 am

Pet's name: Fiery

Knuckles started to giggle. "Your enjoying this?!!" Sonic asked shoutly (Not a word I Know!!!!)
Kelsey finally got the dog to stop. She set it away. "Sorry about that Sonic" she sad. "It's ok. I just came to....uh..." "See Wayna? I knew it!" Knuckles laughed. Wayna stared at him with anger. "Ok ok!" Knuckles shouted. Kelsey looked at Sonic, for only she and Knuckles knew his secret. Sonic asked for a moment in private with himself. The rest agreed. and went to Kelseys room to chat. Meanwhile...."Should I?!!! Uh...I don't know, if I blow it she'll never talk to me again!" Sonic convinced himself to try to.....do whatever he was going to (?) Kelsey and the oters came downstairs. "umm....Wayna?" he asked. "Yeah?" she replied. Sonic then said,
"will you...be...my girl frie-" "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Wayna screamed in frustration till everyon knew what she was goin to say next. "Listen Sonic, your a great guy, but honestly, I don't like you..." Sonic's heart broke, and then cried on the sofa. Kelsey and Knuckles looked at him, but for what Wayna had one, he was ashamed of herself. "I..I'm sorry.." Wayna couldn't stand it, so she left.

The next day, Kelsey tried to call Wayna on her Phone. "I have tried to call her 7 times and she won't pick up Knuxtie" "Maybe she's not home" Knuckles said, trying to calm her down.

"Your right, maybe she's a litte shy now-" just the the phone rang. "Hey Kelsey, I'm with Blaze, SIlver, Shadow and Amy watching a movie, coming?"
It was Wayna. "Sure," Kelsey replied. Then hung up. "C'mon Knuckles. Time to get going"
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » January 26th, 2013, 12:56 am

Knuckles groaned in the car when Dad was driving. "I hate Shadow sooo much..."
"Oh, come on, honey." I whispered in his ear. "It's not like Rouge is there."

---
Knuckles and I walked right past the pink butterfly wolf, who saw them together. Rouge. She started to tear up majorly. "N-no..."
I laughed. Knuckles joined in. We both hated her. For seperate reasons.
"Hey Wayna, hey Blaze!" I called, waving.
Pet's name: Blaze
Blaze looked up and smiled briefly.
"H-hey."
Knuckles and Blaze had a moment of growling with eachother.
"Oh come on, don't have a growling contest just because you don't get along."
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 26th, 2013, 5:35 am

Pet's name: Nala
(so cute!)

"Fine!" said the purple cat and red echidna...at the same time.

Just then rouge tumbled in. "Hey there precious" she said, staring at Knuckles with her most beautiful eyes. (By beautiful I mean ugly!) Knuckles held Kelsey's hand, incase something happened. "What are you doing here?" Kelsey said, angrily. "Oh darling, I came to pick up my boyfriend, Knuckles" she said. "He is not your boyfriend, he's mine. And if you think I am gonna-" Just then, Kelsey got struck with Rouge's 'slap motion?' "Oh, you have gone way to far" Kelsey said, and with that, punched Rouge IN THE FACE!!!!!!!

"How about you love somebody your own size?" She said, as a victory.

"I'll be back for my Knux, I will! Mark my words!!!!" Rouge flew away
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Postby Kipekee » January 26th, 2013, 5:37 am

I ran after her and pulled out Knuckles' gun and pointed it at her. "Say ONE.MORE.WORD!!"
A lot of people in the theater gasped.
Knuckles eyed the police for any movements.
I was very, very close to pulling the trigger.
Kipekee

Queen of Sass

Postby BrickTheLion13 » January 26th, 2013, 5:52 am

"C'mon Kelsey! Do it to that stupid bat!" shouted Wayna.
"Wayna got her own gun out as well. "I got your back"

"Oh, well, a nice reunion. It's been years since we fought like this, how about an upper cut?!!!!

Rouge leapt for Kelsey and me. She missed and landed on Knuckles. "Hey, get off me!" Rouge had a knife behind her back. She jumped for Kelsey.

"ONE.MORE.WORD!!!!" she said, reeating Kelseys last words. She was quick enough to pull the bat away and throw th knifeto Knckles, who knew just what to do.
BrickTheLion13

The Knuckles Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)