Ask Shenzi

Re: Ask Shenzi

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » August 3rd, 2009, 5:28 am

Oh jeeze, well I'll just name the ones that are alive, some passed away too soon. :cry:

Aida(meaning returning): She is the most adventurous of the many pups I have had. She has caused a bit of trouble in our pack before, but she's matured and I am proud of her. :)

Alia(meaning exhalted): She has strong willed spirit and I am proud to say she is the spitting image of her mother. :)

Anza(meaning to begin): He is the oldest offspring I have that is alive today. That's why he has his name. He's also the only survivor of the first litter I had and I had many litters of pups.

Bin(meaning son): I love him, but he seems...troubled...

Dhakiya(meaning smart): She is a very clever little thing. She's actually small for a female hyena. Poor thing, it's so hard for her to find a mate.

Tatu(meaning third child) She was in my third litter of pups and is the quietest pup I have.

Zera(meaning seed): She's tough and courageous. I have never seen such bravery as within her.

Sauda(meaning dark and beautiful): She was actually one of the most enthusiastic about change with Scar and she supported me all through that time. A few hyenas though in the clan weren't as enthusiastic, they thought it would spell trouble and they were right in that case.

Basi(meaning enough): She has A LOT of energy. She was actually of my daughters that would make me loose my patience and I have A LOT of patience. :P

Buibui(meaning spider): She is a sneaky prankster.

Those are the cubs that either have survived or live right now in our pack.
Mood:Image

Keeper of :shenzismile:Image

Mood Button: Simbadaholic
Keeper Buttons: Moka and Simba
SimbaandShenzifan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 1

Postby LilTiger » August 3rd, 2009, 3:13 pm

Cool!
Do you regret killing Scar?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » August 7th, 2009, 2:24 pm

Not at all! He betrayed us....not just the lions but the hyenas too...

SimbaandShenzifan

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 10th, 2009, 5:26 am

Whats your fave thing to eat?
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » October 24th, 2009, 4:14 am

Anything young and tender is terrific! :evil:

SimbaandShenzifan

Postby Applejack » October 24th, 2009, 4:35 am

Do you care much for this carefree life, or would you like to life a life of ruling, like the elders?
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » October 24th, 2009, 4:56 am

Pfft...I'm the boss in my pack! :D We hyenas do have the carefree life. :)

SimbaandShenzifan

Postby Applejack » October 24th, 2009, 2:54 pm

Heh, ok then. If I offered you an arm or two, would you take and eat them? You'd loose a good friend to talk to, Cuz I've always admired your shining coat. I'm also wondering if your friend Simbaandshenzifan would let me post up an 'Ask Nuka' thread. I mean, this inspired me, being able to talk with, heck, lets face it, the star of The Lion King.
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Postby SimbaandShenzifan » October 24th, 2009, 4:02 pm

You admire my "coat" eh? Well thank you. :shenzismile: (Yay! I love the Shenzi smile! ^^)

It depends if I was hungry or not of course, then it depends whether or not I would that that arm or leg you're talking about. :lol2:

SimbandShenzifan, what do you think? Should this guy made the "Ask the flea bag" thread? Whatever a thread is. "P :hmm:

Me: Hehe, well I'm not in charge of the "Ask me" threads, I mean if there is already a
"Ask Nuka" thread, then don't make one, but if there isn't go right ahead! :D

SimbaandShenzifan

Postby Applejack » October 24th, 2009, 6:34 pm

Heh. *reaches out to pat Shenzi on the head* yes. Your Coat, or Pelt, whichever you prefer. So shiny. How do you keep it so?
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters