Kiara

Re: Kiara

Postby Chakatheprince » September 1st, 2012, 5:00 pm

This one's tough. I much perfer Kopa to Kiara, but she's still a good character. Kiara is a little stubborn but friendly and kind. I dont know what to think :roll:
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 2nd, 2012, 3:00 pm

I dislike her for interrupting the best part of the movie when Simba and Zira finally were about fight each other, which I was longing to see. Other then that, she is OK when not being bratty.
SlayerOfLight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Chakatheprince » September 3rd, 2012, 5:20 pm

Yes, I find Kiara a little snobby...
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby Dark Huntress » September 15th, 2012, 9:49 pm

I like Kiara-she's unique. I hate it when people call her annoying just because she's different. In some ways she's just more human that the other lionesses-is that wrong. Just because she's daddy's little girl and likes having fun! Is that any reason to persecute her. And I'm not really talking about this site-but other ones. But, I mean, she may not be the strongest, smartest, or prettiest lioness but she did save many lives when she broke up the fight-and Kovu knows a great girl when he sees one. Sorry, got carried away.
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby TLKcrazer » November 20th, 2012, 7:08 pm

lol, Kiara's one of my favourite characters, but not my absolute favourite (Simply because I can't choose :-P)
Sure, she's a bad huntress, but Simba's overprotectiveness could explain that. I don't get it when people say that Kopa should have been kept in the movie, when he's not even official to the movies :? He's technically just fanfiction that was allowed to be published. Anyway, this is getting a bit off-topic, so...yeah.
Kiara's adorable as a cub, and is very bright. She learns that the outsiders and pridelanders should forget their differences, and no one even taught her that XD
Also, she didn't just boast that she was going to be queen, but, as others have said, just wanted to have fun and be normal, without this huge responsibility. Also, if you think SHE'S bratty and disobedient, then you can't not think that Simba's the same too. He was told by TWO lions not to go to the graveyard, yet went, to show off his bravery, not because he had been restricted so much on where to go and stuff :lol:
Anyway, Kiara's quite an interesting character, though I wish she had a better design, like, change her a bit when he grows, or give her green eyes. I don't think she's a simba clone though :P
TLKcrazer

Nickname(s): TLK, crazer
Pride Points: 3

Postby le0 » November 21st, 2012, 4:44 am

Not my favorite character but she's pretty funny.
le0

Nickname(s): Jonas
Pride Points: 15

Postby Dark Huntress » November 21st, 2012, 4:55 am

She's WAY under valued :) but she does go great with Kovu-he calms her down an she gives him life ;)
Thx Silver ^^ Image
My MLK Family and Friends: show
Sisters/BFs: Scarsmate, Meeko, Kiki, Redkite, and SimbaObsessor
Uncle: Tora
Godfather: James
Brother: Realmofthedragon
Mother: Wolfishgirl
Aunt: Unikels
ADORBZ [fluffy!] kitty friend: OuRaion

Credits Where Due: show
Thank-you, Darth Julie for the amazing avatar!!!
And thx, Silver for the kickbutt siggy!

My Philosophy: show
Love with every bit of who you really are, not with who you pretend to be.

FanFics:
Feedback appreciated! Please check it out!
Bond of Brothers

All artists, please join me on my art odyssey!
Dark Huntress
...And this Mortal...

...Shall put on Immortality....

Nickname(s): TJ, DH, et cetera
Pride Points: 22

Postby Scars Mate » November 21st, 2012, 8:28 am

[quote="le0"]Not my favorite character but she's pretty funny.[/quote]
Yeah :)

Ask Me ~o~ My Graphics
-Signature by the amazing Shadowfax-
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!”
Scars Mate
Live long and prosper

Nickname(s): Whatever :3
Pride Points: 44

Postby ScarsLove » November 21st, 2012, 4:57 pm

Kiara is.... meh.

I absolutley despise her design. You can't even tell that she's the daughter of Nala and Simba. It just seems like Simba cheated on Nala with himself or some lioness that was a gender-bent clone of him and they concieved Kiara. She just looks like a Simba clone.

As for her character in general. I find her extremely dense in the head. Not stupid.. DENSE. She makes stupid decisions just because she feels like she's inlove.

The main problem I have with Kiara is that she has no problems what-so-ever. Let's take a look at Simba and his past. He loses his father at a young age and his murderous uncle frames it on him, then the hyenas attempt to kill him afterwards. Then he lives the bachelor life with Timon and Pumba, until a good dose of reality hits him in the face and tells him that he needs to reclaim the throne and defeat his own uncle. ( We all know what ensues next :evil: )
Lets see Kiaras dilemma of the century..... DADDY! DADDY! BUT WHY DADDY! DADDY! BUT I LOVE HIM DADDY! DADDY! I don't care if he tried to kill you! DADDY! I LOVE HIM! I don't care if I put my entire family, and pride in danger because of my love! DADDY! He's not evil daddy! I don't care that he was trained to kill you and possibly me all of his life! DADDY! DADDY! You're so stupid DADDY! I HATE YOU!! -insert crying here-

It's like a bad teenage drama/love series where everyone's turned into lions. I'm sorry to all you Kiara lovers/likers out there but I just don't really like her. She is dense. She clearly hears her father in the scene after Nuka's death where he says "Kovu!" and she' shocked and says "No." But right before the "Exile" scene, she runs towards Kovu and Simba stops her, then he banishes him. Kiara then starts arguing with her father right after because she can't be with Kovu. Wait... lets pause for a moment...Um Kiara.. you do know that your father just said that Kovu tried to kill him. Now that couldn't be possible, especially from the lion who was trained to kill your father 90% of his life. No he wouldn't do that because he's changed. ( that's also another problem I have with this movie. Kovu changes to dang fast but that's another rant for another topic ) I know Kovu didn't do it but still. He's a trained assassin, who is out alone with the king.. her father! He comes back and states Kovu nearly killed him and then she has the stupidity to yell at her father after he banishes Kovu.

But enough of my rant.

Image Image Image Image

Spoiler: show
ScarsLove

"All's well that's well for me"

Nickname(s): Wolfy, Nikki
Pride Points: 70

Postby TLKcrazer » November 25th, 2012, 6:20 pm

I find it a bit weird that some people say that Kiara is a Simba clone, and then say they wish Kopa was used instead. Isn't he almost an exact clone of cub Simba?? Yet, I read somewhere that it's never exactly or specifically stated how long Simba and Nala were in the jungle. I mean, it was implied that they fell in love in one day due to the setting sun and stuff, but you could just think "What if they were in longer, because, how do we know?" I guess you could say the same for Kiara and Kovu. The events seem to be happening over two days, but what if Kovu had been at the Pridelands longer? Maybe I need to watch the film again,but it's not like there's a calender on Pride Rock or anything XD I guess you could use that theory to reassure yourself that they actually had time to fall in love. I prefer that to Upendi :/
And when I was little (Before my innocent little mind was turned upside down when I found the TLK fandom xDD) I used to think Kiara's fur really was a mix of Nala and Simba. It wasn't quite gold like Simba's; I saw a bit of peach mixed in there to make Kiara look a bit orange, but hey-ho.
TLKcrazer

Nickname(s): TLK, crazer
Pride Points: 3

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters