Who has a Longer Role?

Scar
81%
Zira
19%

Total votes : 16

Who Has a Longer Role?

Postby LilTiger » September 28th, 2009, 12:18 pm

When I was working on a AMV about Scar and Zira, it got me thinking, who has a longer role in the films? Was it Zira or Scar? I think it's Scar, because he had a few shots in TLK 1.5, while Zira was only in one film. Not to mention, Scar was mentioned and shown a couple of Simba's Pride, in Simba's nightmare and Kovu's relection during Not One of Us.. But, it's possible Zira could have had a longer role isn't it? I mean, I think she had alot of Camera time, and her name was mentioned a few times aswell.

So who do you think has a longer role? Scar or Zira?
Last edited by LilTiger on September 28th, 2009, 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: Who Has a Longer Role?

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 28th, 2009, 5:29 pm

well if you match them up i think that Scar had more.
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby SilverSimba01 » September 28th, 2009, 10:11 pm

I think is Scar the one that has a longer role
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby Nightstar75 » September 28th, 2009, 10:39 pm

Scars hands down. :evil: He had ALOT to do with the movies. He was a main character in TLK, and he REALLY influenced TLK II. Pretty much, every event in TLK II was based off of Scar, if you think about it. =\
"When a man learns to love, he must bear the risk of hatred."
||Graphics Made By: Taka, SimbasMate||
Nightstar75

Youre A Dancer, Youre Not a Lover <3

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 29th, 2009, 10:48 am

Scar. Zira wasn't even mentioned in the other movies, which bugs me a little. :ehh2:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Mike » September 29th, 2009, 5:17 pm

It's just about even I think.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby RayCat » October 11th, 2009, 2:10 am

My guess is... Scar. But yes, Zira did have a lot of camera time.
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 11th, 2009, 9:28 am

[quote="PrincessKiara091"]My guess is... Scar. But yes, Zira did have a lot of camera time.[/quote]

and close up shots xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby LilTiger » October 11th, 2009, 10:14 am

[quote="CommandoTheLion"][quote="PrincessKiara091"]My guess is... Scar. But yes, Zira did have a lot of camera time.[/quote]

and close up shots xD[/quote]
Close up shots are camera time.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby thanigraphics » October 11th, 2009, 10:50 am

I voted Zira. Scar does have a huge role in the movie, which means he has a big influence on the events happening. It's also true that he's mentioned very many times in part 2.
But Zira appears more, compared to Scars' actual visually appearing in the movies.
and,
I don't consider TLK 1.5 as a movie. It's a lame copy 'n paste ripoff.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King