Why have the Outsiders been banned from the Pridelands?

Why have the Outsiders been banned from the Pridelands?

Postby fishie11 » October 11th, 2009, 12:25 am

I don't think there is an explanation for that in the movie. Does anyone know for sure or do people just have theories as to why?
fishie11

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Why have the Outsiders been banned from the Pridelands?

Postby Baya » October 11th, 2009, 12:41 am

It's been implied that Zira killed Simba's last cub, Kopa, and for that he banished them all. The more official version of the story is that Zira and the outlanders were rebelling against Simba's rule, and were sent off to the outlands for that.
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby Simba » October 11th, 2009, 12:52 am

in one TLK2 storybook it has that they were the more renegade lions in the pride that Scar was going to use to take the throne. but when they started causing trouble Mufasa banished them. it goes along with Simba's remark "My father's law will prevail."
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby RayCat » October 11th, 2009, 2:04 am

Basically it's because they were on Scar's side and they wanted him to be King, like the hyenas!
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby SilverSimba01 » October 17th, 2009, 10:39 pm

I think the reason that they were banned from the Pridelands was because Zira kill Kopa, That's what I think
"I'm always willing to help you, even if you need someone to speak to"
SilverSimba01
I see good in everyone

"I wouldn't go down without fighting"

Nickname(s): Snowy, Radio, SS01,
Pride Points: 20

Postby thanigraphics » October 18th, 2009, 12:37 pm

What I believed from the movies was that they were on Scars side. That's the reason Simba banished them I believe. But it still is a stupid reason.
A lot of folks have the theory that Zira killed Kopa, but that has never been described in any book or movie.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Nadra » October 18th, 2009, 5:02 pm

In my theory Simba banished them because he thought that Zira had killed Kopa. Later, he found out that Zira had nothing to do with Kopa's death, but he didn't trust Zira and didn't let her come back to the Pride Lands.

But yeah, it's just a theory.
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby LilTiger » October 21st, 2009, 1:04 pm

I beleive that they were exiled because Zira "killed" Simba's sons Kopa and Chaka. Chaka was killed however, but Kopa was suspected dead, but he was alive. Chaka's my version of Kopa's brother.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Simba93 » December 19th, 2009, 2:39 pm

yes, i think so too.
zira has killed kopa and was then exiled.
Simba93

We are strong, we are proud, we are one.

Pride Points: 0

Postby Cdot » December 20th, 2009, 6:54 am

Iagree with Silversimba01, reason that they were banned from the Pridelands was because Zira kill Kopa.
Cdot

Pride Points: 12

Next

Return to The Movies