Simba

Re: Simba

Postby KarlaKiara » October 8th, 2012, 12:01 am

Simba must be my favourite character, after Kiara, ofcourse. He is really cute when he's a cub and then grow up in a really handsome lion :), I can relate to him a little since I've had to confront my past too.. :curious: But yeah, he's the best male lion of the whole trilogy ^^
KarlaKiara

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Postby Meskhenet » October 8th, 2012, 12:38 pm

I love Simba he's my third favorite character after Nala and Sarafina! I feel bad that he had a terrible past and that he ran away. But I love it in the end when he stood up for what's right even though he was going against his uncle. He was noble for giving Scar to run away after he murdered his father as a cub. He fell in love with his betrothed and they had two wonderful cubs: Kopa and Kiara. :) ;) :? 8-) :x
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby Simbajj » October 10th, 2012, 2:28 pm

I love Simba! he's been my favourite character from the beginning my pretty much childhood, I still remember a bit about those days when i'd see him in my VHS tape, over and over, he's such a really cool lion!
Simbajj

Pride Points: 1

Postby Titanics Captain » July 31st, 2013, 7:43 pm

Simba is my fav.

Titanics Captain
Welcome Aboard

Oh [censored], an iceburg!

Nickname(s): Titanics Captain
Pride Points: 5

Postby juhouh » August 21st, 2013, 4:23 pm

I didn't Like Simba as a cub but he's okay when he's adult. The atmosphere made the first 30mins of movie for me. He's my fave character after Nala, hyenas, Nuka, Scar, Mufasa and Rafiki
Ask me - My Playlist - Steam
"Never trust the future, Never miss the past, If you live for the shining moment, The moment may just last…"
Signature by SimbasMate
juhouh
Nalaholic

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Juho
Pride Points: 46

Postby Animal of the Wild » October 3rd, 2013, 8:44 pm

I think he was cute as a baby.

Fun but annoying as a cub.

And sexy, awesome and magnificent as an adult.
Animal of the Wild

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: -18

Previous

Return to The Characters