Less Than Lion King (LTLK) forum up!

Re: Less Than Lion King (LTLK) forum up!

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 9:09 pm

me too......I don't even know what bandwith is :o :?
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 4th, 2009, 3:44 pm

Bandwidth is the data transfer between the computer of a site visitor, and the server the site is on. The more people visit, the more data is transferred to and from their computers and the server, and the more bandwidth is used.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby SimbasMate » October 4th, 2009, 3:45 pm

Is your forum, a free one?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 4th, 2009, 10:40 pm

If you mean free of charge, then yes. Though I have it locked down right now, until I get it copied to the new host.

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Postby MusicLion101 » October 5th, 2009, 12:27 am

I shall join on the morrow :D ...or..whenever I'm awake enough to remember :lol:
Laterrrr...

^
|
|
And don't forget it..

YOU LOST THE GAME
http://www.twitter.com/ML101
Follow me on Twitter
MusicLion101
Longest Ban Survivor

Pride Points: 9

Postby thanigraphics » October 6th, 2009, 12:15 pm

is the forum already up? than i'll rejoin!
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 6th, 2009, 12:17 pm

No, it's not... it's still down for host change... >.<
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » October 6th, 2009, 2:59 pm

[quote="SnowyCheetah750"]Bandwidth is the data transfer between the computer of a site visitor, and the server the site is on. The more people visit, the more data is transferred to and from their computers and the server, and the more bandwidth is used.[/quote]

all I know is I got unlimited bandwidth on my main site. but I have no idea with my forums.

ditto what MusicLion101 said lol, I'll rejoin the new one when I'm awake enough to remember...or in my case when my ADD isn't so bad :lol:
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SnowyCheetah » October 6th, 2009, 7:21 pm

[quote="Simba"][quote="SnowyCheetah750"]Bandwidth is the data transfer between the computer of a site visitor, and the server the site is on. The more people visit, the more data is transferred to and from their computers and the server, and the more bandwidth is used.[/quote]

all I know is I got unlimited bandwidth on my main site. but I have no idea with my forums.

ditto what MusicLion101 said lol, I'll rejoin the new one when I'm awake enough to remember...or in my case when my ADD isn't so bad :lol:[/quote]

What host do you use?! I may want to use it! LOL is it free? :D

SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King