A Message to the Members of MLK

Re: A Message to the Members of MLK

Postby DGFone » September 5th, 2012, 2:15 pm

Why is it that every time I go to the hospital something like this happens on MLK?
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » September 5th, 2012, 2:56 pm

Don't worry i'll keep an eye on him. ;) :-x
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby AdAstrα » September 5th, 2012, 3:41 pm

It is indeed sad and worrying that he's still doing this. I've been talking to Noah on MSN very occasionally, and he seems like such an intelligent guy, he really shouldn't waste that on this sort of thing =/
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby Woeler » September 5th, 2012, 3:54 pm

[quote="AdAstra"]It is indeed sad and worrying that he's still doing this. I've been talking to Noah on MSN very occasionally, and he seems like such an intelligent guy, he really shouldn't waste that on this sort of thing =/[/quote]
Indeed, using that intelligence is a completely different story...
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 5th, 2012, 4:35 pm

A few months ago noah added me on msn shortly after he was banned, and he was just nice to me, didn't ask my password or anything suspicious. I must have missed something, if things are really as serious about him like it says here. (not impying that I'm taking his side of course, I barely even knew him and I've only talked to him 2 times on msn so far)

forgive me my ignorance on this btw. Of course I'll take this seriously and watch my back.
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

Postby Tabby » September 5th, 2012, 5:05 pm

Well.. as someone who had to learn it the hard way, don't tell someone things you won't like to be used against you. Not only with noah but anybody else.

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby KopsTheTerminator » September 5th, 2012, 5:20 pm

Really? Wow. This still goes on MONTHS after Noah got banned... why? Did it really have to come to this? >.>
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby AdAstrα » September 5th, 2012, 5:26 pm

[quote="Nicholas"]A few months ago noah added me on msn shortly after he was banned, and he was just nice to me, didn't ask my password or anything suspicious. I must have missed something, if things are really as serious about him like it says here. (not impying that I'm taking his side of course, I barely even knew him and I've only talked to him 2 times on msn so far)

forgive me my ignorance on this btw. Of course I'll take this seriously and watch my back.[/quote]
Same here. I've only talked to him maybe twice or something, but he seemed genuinely nice to me. Nothing suspicious at all, we just talked about normal things. This is why it surprises me that he's supposedly still trolling etc., because after talking to him I was under the impression he had stopped doing that stuff. It would seriously be such a massive waste of intelligence if he hasn't.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby FlipMode » September 5th, 2012, 5:32 pm

1) "Hacking" is not the same as asking people for their passwords lol. That is what we know as exploiting idiocy. Not the same thing. That would be like me offering you a billion Ugandan dollars and asking for your card details to transfer the money /Phonejacker references.
2) PM sent, please read it and reply to it, T/Y
3) I like cookies, man.

Was going to make a joke about plushies here too but eh, think I will leave it out.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby SlayerOfLight » September 5th, 2012, 5:42 pm

[quote]Was going to make a joke about plushies here too but eh, think I will leave it out.[/quote]

I know what you mean there. *keeps mouth shut*
SlayerOfLight

Nickname(s): Nick, SOL
Pride Points: 125

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements