biggest Dutch TLK community

biggest Dutch TLK community

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 4:45 pm

it's in Dutch :)
http://thelionkinghyve.hyves.nl
it has a forum, youtube movies, discussion forum, comics and over 300 tlk pics!
it's part of the biggest Dutch social networking community on the internet. and the biggest TLK group. I add things here weekly.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Re: biggest Dutch TLK community

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 3rd, 2009, 5:03 pm

Darn, I would join, but I don't know Dutch. >.< But it seems like a really nice site! :)
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheDarkLion » October 3rd, 2009, 5:06 pm

Guess I'd better quit Spanish, and learn Dutch? lol Nice site. :D
Signatures by Lady Aislinn and Yumacub. Avatar by LadyAislinn.
TheDarkLion

They're out to get you.

Pride Points: 0

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 3rd, 2009, 7:15 pm

Wow ill diffidently join ^^ i know most Dutch xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 7:20 pm

thanx! shall I open some english topics? You have to be a hyves member to reply on topics, so if you wanna join, you can make your own profile first! you can make hyves english too! if you wanna know more, ask me :D
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 3rd, 2009, 7:22 pm

Ok i will do xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 9:07 pm

hmkay! cool, post a message on the site and I'll check it out :D
ImageImageImage
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Return to Beyond The Lion King