Nala's Game

Re: Nala's Game

Postby LadyAislinn » October 1st, 2009, 6:33 am

[quote="PrincessKiara"]Thanks a lot for posting this, I love this story. :)[/quote]
You're welcome! I always liked it too. :)

[quote="thanigraphics"]thanx so much for posting this book! I haven't ever seen it before! :D
In the beginning I thought that it wouldn't be a great story, because Simba and Nala only stick together because they don't have any others to play with, but in the end there is some sort of other reason they stick together :)[/quote]
You're very welcome. Even best friends have fights every now and again...:P

[quote="CommandoTheLion"]wow 99 cents awesome i would buy it[/quote]
XD I got it for free for reading to a bunch of kids. My mom was like, "You can get any book you want for free... pick something else! I'll just buy you the damn thing if you want it so bad... it's only 99 cents!" Lol.
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 1st, 2009, 6:42 pm

[quote]XD I got it for free for reading to a bunch of kids. My mom was like, "You can get any book you want for free... pick something else! I'll just buy you the damn thing if you want it so bad... it's only 99 cents!" Lol.[/quote]

Lol thats awesome xD i read to kids aswell xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby Baya » October 1st, 2009, 11:30 pm

That story was so...full of moral XD

Where was the villain in this one? D:
Gone for good.
Baya

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 12

Postby thanigraphics » October 3rd, 2009, 11:59 am

no villain? omg :disgust: lol, do you have more of these picture books? I thought i've read them all but I guess there are even more books! :)
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby CommandoTheLion » October 3rd, 2009, 12:04 pm

i got most book^^ but im missing a few =/
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby ScaЯ » October 3rd, 2009, 6:55 pm

Thanks for posting this! It's great! I wonder why Simba didn't ask Scar to play with him. :lol:
"Doing something shouldn't be as easy as just telling your butler or caddy to do it, you gotta earn it."~Dan, Dan Vs.
ScaЯ
ScarKrueger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

-JERK-

Nickname(s): ScarKrueger
Pride Points: 1

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 3rd, 2009, 6:59 pm

[quote="ScaЯ"]Thanks for posting this! It's great! I wonder why Simba didn't ask Scar to play with him. :lol:[/quote]

lol!

Simba: Uncle Scar, will you play with me?
Scar: No Simba, I'm thinking of a plan to become king by force.
Simba: Oh, ok. *leaves*

:lol:

Who know, he could send the hyenas to kill Simba.
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Baya » October 4th, 2009, 1:52 am

Nah. Scar wouldn't be so cruel in a child's book xD
Gone for good.
Baya

Postby LadyAislinn » October 4th, 2009, 8:20 am

Why not? He was that cruel in a children's movie. :P Anyway... a little off topic. You're welcome everyone for posting the book. And no unfortunately I don't have any more.
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby Baya » October 5th, 2009, 3:29 am

Heee heee...it's covered in feces :P

Ah yes, the book itself was...well thought out xD
Gone for good.
Baya

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King