Tanabi

Re: Tanabi

Postby SimbasMate » September 29th, 2009, 3:53 pm

Maybe Tanabi is from Brazil? :?
[quote="Amanda"]And just like that she vanished, like a fart in the wind.
[/quote]
sig by Regulus
SimbasMate
Queen of Hell

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/mes

Nickname(s): SM/Crystal
Telegram: @CatOverlord
Pride Points: 161

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 29th, 2009, 5:13 pm

Lol haha that would be cool xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 1st, 2009, 12:23 pm

lol??? From BRAZIL??? XD

[quote="SimbasMate"]Maybe Tanabi is from Brazil? :?[/quote]
KopsTheTerminator

Postby thanigraphics » October 1st, 2009, 4:45 pm

why from Brazil? Tanabi was ment to be Simba's oldest son, right? But later they found out his name was Kopa?

Even later they changed it into Kiara :innocent: sense, it makes none :headache:
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Postby Akril » October 2nd, 2009, 7:45 am

[quote="thanigraphics"]why from Brazil? Tanabi was ment to be Simba's oldest son, right? But later they found out his name was Kopa?

Even later they changed it into Kiara :innocent: sense, it makes none :headache:[/quote]
Tanabi is a completely fan-fabricated name for Simba's son. I don't know if the name was created before or after TLK:6NA, but in any case, I doubt the SP designers had ever even heard of Kopa. Kiara (originally called Shani) was meant to have a brother named Chaka (or Naba, as I've learned recently), but he was dropped from production.

[quote="Kopa23"]That's weird, TLK doesn't have anything to so with Brazil. :roll: But thanks anyway.[/quote]
Well, you did ask if it was a name, not if it was a name a TLK character could conceivably have.

Hmm...wasn't there a Timon and Pumbaa episode that took place in Brazil, though? ; )

EDIT: Oh yeah, and aren't the anteaters and leafcutter ants seen in TLK native to South America, not Africa? : )
Signature art by Nala_91
Akril

Pride Points: 22

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 5th, 2009, 1:46 pm

Whoops, I didn't meant to offend you, sorry. I just wanted to say that it's a weird meaning. :oops:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » October 5th, 2009, 6:00 pm

[quote="Akril"][quote="thanigraphics"]why from Brazil? Tanabi was ment to be Simba's oldest son, right? But later they found out his name was Kopa?

Even later they changed it into Kiara :innocent: sense, it makes none :headache:[/quote]
Tanabi is a completely fan-fabricated name for Simba's son. I don't know if the name was created before or after TLK:6NA, but in any case, I doubt the SP designers had ever even heard of Kopa. Kiara (originally called Shani) was meant to have a brother named Chaka (or Naba, as I've learned recently), but he was dropped from production.

[quote="Kopa23"]That's weird, TLK doesn't have anything to so with Brazil. :roll: But thanks anyway.[/quote]
Well, you did ask if it was a name, not if it was a name a TLK character could conceivably have.

Hmm...wasn't there a Timon and Pumbaa episode that took place in Brazil, though? ; )

EDIT: Oh yeah, and aren't the anteaters and leafcutter ants seen in TLK native to South America, not Africa? : )[/quote]

yes, "Brazil Nuts" on episode #. but the Timon & Pumbaa show isn't exactly the best source for things :lol:

well, what does a name have to do with where you live? I mean, my first and middle name is Arabian but I live in American. even Disney didn't stick to African names lol. Timon's name is Greek, Ed's name is English, Kiara's name is Anglicized Irish Gaelic, Sarafina's name is Latin, and some character's names have no known meaning.

so Tanabi is a reasonable name given that, and it rhymes with Sarabi. but he was just fan-made. so maybe they just made that up cause it sounded African-ish to them?
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KopsTheTerminator » October 6th, 2009, 1:03 pm

Well, it does sound more african-ish to me, but a city in Brazil...? lol :lol: Maybe his creator didn't know about that?
KopsTheTerminator

Previous

Return to Beyond The Lion King