[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] POTC: Mutiny — My Lion King Forum

[Open] POTC: Mutiny

Re: POTC: Mutiny

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 21st, 2012, 10:36 pm

"Or in my case, my abussive drunk of a mother decided she wanted money insted of me." Patrick said looking down. "It's stupid, the whole Idea of slavery is stupid." He said.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 21st, 2012, 10:39 pm

Bo'sun finally smiled. "Well, we're free now. As pirates, we are not bound by the laws of any nation. All men are free to live their lives as we choose," he said.

Meanwhile, Jack was at the helm of the ship. Time passed. Before long, an island appeared on the horizon. "Mates, we're nearing Tortuga!" he called out.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 21st, 2012, 10:47 pm

"But we still have obey the Pirate code." Patrick said, rembering hearing about it.They soon docked at Tortuga, and once secured. They disembarked and went their seperate ways. Patrick started picking pockets and such, stuffing them into his magic forever Bag, a magical bag that could hold anything. It needed a Voodoo priest or someone of equal powers to use it though, and it also needed to be given as a gift to work as well. Unless one spoke the magic words, it appeared empty so Patrick wouldn't have to worry about getting caught unless it was in the act, but that was unlikely.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 21st, 2012, 10:50 pm

Meanwhile, Jack Sparrow looked at the crew as they walked through the streets. "All right, my scurvy crew. We are here. Now, I will be playing cards for the map to Isla De Muerta. Once I get it, I promise that we will be on our way to vast riches!" he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Shadowfax » July 21st, 2012, 10:53 pm

Lizzie followed at the back of the crew and nodded absent minded at Jack. For once, she was happy to see land. She always felt so alone and hopeless on that ship, though the sea was her company and comfort. Though now, as her father was captain.. She felt more distant than ever. She headed straight to a bar and grabbed a large mug of rum. She downed it in one and ordered one after the other untill she could no longer stomach anymore.

"Yo... Ho.. A pirates life for me" She said tossing the barman a piece of silver.

She turned to leave and staggered outside.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby KingKovu44 » July 24th, 2012, 1:33 am

Very soon, it was time for the game of cards for the map. "Wish me luck, mates," he said as he went to take up his place.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 25th, 2012, 11:34 pm

"try not to lose, you lose here they'll take the Pearl as their reward." Barbarossa warned.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » July 25th, 2012, 11:36 pm

Jack laughed. "Don't worry, I don't intend to do anything stupid," he said before heading over to the game.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 25th, 2012, 11:55 pm

Patrick walked around Till he found Lizzie. "Lizzie, for crying out loud, why do you always get drunk at port?" Patrick asked as he pulled out tonic that would sobber her up faster. "come on, I'm not letting you out of my sight." He said, helping the much taller woman up.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Shadowfax » July 26th, 2012, 4:01 pm

Lizzie giggled somewhat as she was pulled to her feet. She swayed on the spot slightly as she felt her head spinning once she was standing up right. She took the tonic off Patrick.

"Is this rumm?" She asked, as she took a large swig of the water.

"Yuk... Definately not rum" She said, handing him back the water.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)