Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: TBD)

This forum can be used for everything relating to Minecraft! Suggestions for the server, showing off your work, looking for other members to build with, etc.

Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: TBD)

Postby Arani » July 13th, 2012, 7:32 am

hey everyone! I am going to use this thread to discuss and announce Official upcoming events on the MC server, as well as a sign up topic and other things associated! So please keep an eye on this thread so you don't miss out on the action!

So, for starters, we have a couple of options for events. We have 2 spleef arena's (one in the creative world and one in survival), we have Skyblock (Which is currently having a competition but once that's done it will be open for more players), and, of course, the PVP arena.

These, of course, are not just "Oh, lets go to the spleef arena for a round or two", this is real competitions against your fellow players, with recognition and an award for the winner(s)!

We do have options, so please, post the official events you would like to see on the server, and suggestions for rewards. As soon as a decision is made, This thread will be used as a sign up topic for said events!

Also, there will be special events held at different times through the year, so keep a sharp eye out for those!

Thanks guys, and happy crafting!

Wall of fame:

PVP: Competition 1, Sammichpwner (Regulus)

Spleef:

Skyblock:

Hosting:
Spleef: Arani
PVP: Arani
Skyblock: KingKivuli
Other: Usually Arani

(This could change if we are absent, in which case I will post otherwise. Everything posted is subject to change.)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: Minecraft Events!

Postby Arani » July 13th, 2012, 10:06 pm

Well, I'm gonna move this along.

Our upcoming event is going to be a PVP Survival Challenge Game! Seeing as everyone likes it so much. We need as may people to play as possible. If you would like to participate, please say your Real Minecraft name and nickname in a reply. I am planning to hold this competition next Friday, July 20th. This can change, and if it does I will PM all involved and let them know! If you have any questions, either PM me or catch me on skype! So, start signing up today!

Edit: I also need suggestions for times. Morning, afternoon, evening? Please post an idea!

Fight hard, and may luck be on your side.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: PVP! signup now!)

Postby Daenerys » July 13th, 2012, 11:48 pm

I'm going to suggest holding it in the afternoon around 3:45 PM. Also of course I'm signing up for it. =P
My username is _Feathertail_ and my nick name is ~Dashie.
I also think a few Spleefing challenges should be added to some upcoming events. ^^

~RD
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Re: Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: PVP! signup now!)

Postby Arani » July 14th, 2012, 1:00 am

so, maybe like, 3:30 PM pacific time? What time would that leave people at? I think that would be a good time.

Yes, spleef competition are next on my list after the PVP competition.

Added you to the list! Thank you for participating.
Arani

Re: Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: tbd)

Postby Arani » July 19th, 2012, 4:54 am

With the upcoming event, Survival games, being about a day away, I need anyone who wants to sign up last minute to please do so! I would like to have a full 10 people playing. ^^ Thank you! I will also send out a reminder PM. =)
Arani

Re: Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: Survival Games! Sign

Postby MrTitans » July 24th, 2012, 3:18 pm

I can't attend much because that is prime time at my job so i will hardly be on and currently helping my other server I play on since all the moderators left so I was asked to watch the server until a new team is decided

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Re: Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: tbd)

Postby Arani » July 24th, 2012, 8:01 pm

^ Sorry, we already did the competition I just forgot to edit the title. x)
Arani

Re: Minecraft Events! (Upcoming event: Carnival day!)

Postby Arani » August 13th, 2012, 3:34 am

Woo, we have a new event! Carnival Day!!! =D

This will be a full day of fun and games. A carnival area has been built, with a maze, roller coaster, pool, ect. This is a place we can all hang out together and have a good time! Then, throughout the day, there will be "mini-games" of things like Spleef, PVP, ect. These are not official tournaments, and do not require you to sign-up beforehand.

This will be held on Wednesday, August 15th. The height of the day will be from 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM Central Time.

I will send out a PM to all people of the Minecraft group, to make sure everyone knows because this is on such short notice.

The carnival area will not open until the morning of, so don't ask. ;)

If you have any questions, please PM me.

So yeah, that's it. See you there! =D
Arani

Postby Moka » August 13th, 2012, 3:46 am

I'll be there! :D
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » August 13th, 2012, 4:18 am

^ that :hey2:
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Next

Return to MLK Minecraft