[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 12:17 am

Amy looked around not finding Kalu anywhere fear starting to set in as she slowly walked around getting closer and closer to his snow covered trap.

"DON'T MOVE!" Luckily his warning was fast enough just inches from the hidden ledge he stood up out of the snow shaking it off walking up to Amy. "You shouldn't be here Amy you need to leave NOW." The tone in his voice had deffinately startled her as he watched her back away from the ledge his focus on Amy and couldn't hear the sound of Balto, and Jenna heading towards them fast.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 12:18 am

Balto kept up the run. He howled to let Amy know that she was coming. Ice moved in too. "Amy, I'm here too. Don't do something stupid!" she shouted.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 12:26 am

Kalu looked around startled by Balto's howl and fell into his own trap sliding down the hill and onto the frozen lake, steadily he got to his feet looking up seeing Balto standing at the top of the hill until he heard a crack. Looking down he could hear the ice cracking under him the lake wasn't as frozen as he had thought "This isn't good." Kalu said to himself not wanting to move for fear of breaking the ice.

"Serves him right for trying to hurt my sister." Jenna growled looking down at the trapped wolf the only way out were the banks and dock to the right of him. Suddenly everyone heard a howl looking around knowing that it wasn't Balto she saw some wolves come out of the forest standing next to a wagon of logs at the top of the hill on the other side. She looked down Kalu obviously worried about the wolves on the hill "Balto I think something's wrong."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 12:32 am

Balto looked at the wolves. "We mean no harm! We're just retrieving my mate's sister!" he shouted.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 12:41 am

Kalu looked around wondering why they had come here "I left the pack already what more do you want!" He looked aound then it hit him he was a loose end to be dispossed of and he was in the prime position for it. The wolves ignored Balto and pushed the wagon letting it roll down the hill hitting the ice shattering it and sending the logs skyward hitting the water breaking the whole lake as each one hit. Kalu started running hearing the ice shatter under him his footing slipping almost to the dock when a log hit infront of him dropping him into the friggid water. Kalu tried to swim up but he was unable to his back leg was tangled in something.

"Why did you do that he wasn't bothering anyone!" Amy yelled, but the wolves just turned and ran into the forest their job done. Amy looked around he could've come up at anytime but he wasn't something was wrong she knew it.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 12:43 am

Balto jumped into action. Standing on the remaining ice, he offered his tail to the wolf. "Grab my tail, Kalu," he said, waiting.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 12:50 am

Kalu bit onto Balto's tail hearing him growl in pain but pulled him out of the freezing water and onto the chunk of ice, coughing up water and gasping for air "Why did you save me?" Kalu laid on the ice curled up in a ball.

Jenna was glad that Balto had sprang into action so swiftly and without the wolves knowing as well, she kept Amy back as she waited to see what Balto would do to the wolf unable to retaliate at the moment.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 12:51 am

Balto gave a slight smile. "I did it because it was the right thing to do. I can't stand seeing someone in trouble. It's the same reason that I went on the serum run," he explained.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 7th, 2012, 3:37 am

Kalu got up shaking the water from his fur shivering a little "I'm sorry for trying to um . . . eat your friend but you kinda run on instinct when you haven't eaten for almost two days." he chuckled jumping onto the dock with Balto. Once they were back in the snow Kalu bowed his head again "If your ok with it I would like to call us friends."
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 7th, 2012, 3:42 am

Balto smiled, showing that he was not angry. "I am Balto, and with me are my mate Jenna and her sisters Ice and Amy. We live in the town," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)