[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Balto II: Redemption — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Balto II: Redemption

Re: Balto II: Redemption

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 3:45 am

"Yeah she sure is Ice." Amy got up and walk over to the window looking outside into the snow covered streets her tail hanging down from the couch.

Jenna stared at her sister obviously worried looking back at Ice "What's wrong with her Ice?"
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am both the sword and shield for King Kopa.

Nickname(s): HotRibz
Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 3:48 am

Ice looked at Jenna. "I have no clue. I'll talk to her," she said. She went over to Amy. "Amy, please tell us what's wrong. I promise not to pick on you," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 4:09 am

Amy looked at her sister and sighed before looking out the window "I really miss Star, he left with his humans on a trip and didn't say when he'd be back but i have the feeling that's something wrong." Amy's tail slipping between her legs as she headed outside and started walking around town.

Kalu sat on a rock looking at the town wondering how to get back at that filthy half breed watching the humans scurry about in town suddenly seeing a husky walking around coming from the same direction that the confrontation happened earlier. "I think I've got an idea." Kalu's ears laying back on his head.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 4:10 am

Ice followed Amy out, finally catching up with her. "Are you in love with him?" she asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 4:27 am

"I . . . I think I am he always makes me smile and feel good about myself." she let a smile appear thinking about Star.

Kalu go closer to the two huskies once he was around the corner he started to walk towards Ice and Amy "Hello ladies you look lonely would you like some company?" Kalu questioned puzzled seeing the milky white husky hide behind the sable and white husky and he chuckled "Please forgive me I didn't mean to frighten you my names Kalu it's a pleasure to meet you." he smiled lowering his head in a slight bow.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 4:29 am

Ice smiled. "My name is Ice, and this is my sister Amy. Where did you come from?" she asked, feeling extremely wary of this newcomer. "I'm just helping my sister with a personal issue," she added.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 4:47 am

"Well I came from the forest but I don't really have a family to go home to so I came here to survive and was hoping to find someone and start a new pack." Kalu's eyes drifted off to the side thinking about what all he had lost and the result of him trying to take something that he was no where near owning.

Amy could see the pain in his eyes he was young still only a year or maybe 2 old she knew that if he was being this nice there was no reason not to extend the same offer. "Did you want us to give you a tour of the town?" she asked the surprise obvious in his eyes she knew he was a wolf and shouldn't be trusted but something about him made her want to trust him.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 4:58 am

Ice smiled. "Well, it's mostly domestic dogs of various breeds here. The only one close to a wolf is our brother-in-law Balto, the hero of Nome," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby fox_fighter99 » July 6th, 2012, 5:06 am

Kalu's ears perked up hearing the name of the half breed who had forced him to leave his hunt his claws dug into the snow. "Well maybe I could meet him I have to go hunt but if he wants to stop by the lake he's more than welcome to." Kalu smiled getting a confirmation from Amy as he smiled back at her and ran off towards the woods.

"Well he seemed nice Ice didn't he?" Amy giggled not having laughed since Star had left with his humans.
fox_fighter99
A Knight of the 4 Paws.

Postby KingKovu44 » July 6th, 2012, 5:10 am

Ice looked away. "I guess. Now, back to Star. If you truly love him, you should tell him when you next see him. If you don't, you risk losing him forever," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)