Some new Green around

Some new Green around

Postby KingKivuli » June 26th, 2012, 12:26 am

Since we have lost Noah as our forum moderator, we decided we should find a replacement. Someone who is liked, active, loves TLK and fair in their judgements. It took a few days solid thinking but the staff agreed unanimously that the new forum moderator for MLK is no other than:

REGULUS!!!!

Congratulations on the promotion, I hope you do well in the job, and to all of you, I hope you accept him as someone you can trust and help in his new role
Yang - RWBY

Thanks Shadowfax!

My Gaming Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfr5wz ... 4qA/videos
KingKivuli
Master of Shadows

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

My darkness is light

Nickname(s): KK, Kiv
Pride Points: 68

Re: Some new Green around

Postby Arani » June 26th, 2012, 12:27 am

Congrats to Regs! You'll be a great mod and I'm happy to be working with you. ^^

This is a message from Noah: Congrats Buddy^^ I know you will do much better than I ever did xD
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Postby DGFone » June 26th, 2012, 12:44 am

Congratulations, Regulus! You deserve it! :D

As one of the few members who are actually active in the TLK sections, you might even be the first mod in a long time to actually continue post there: i.e. A mod of a TLK fan forum who actually still shows love for TLK! You are a great member, and have no doubt that you will be a great mod!
Last edited by DGFone on June 26th, 2012, 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Tabby » June 26th, 2012, 12:47 am

LOL, since Kops I hadn't been so much in agree x)

Congrats buddy :P

Victory, at last!
Tabby
Back from the ashes

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Deess, LxL, Jose, Bean, Burrito
Pride Points: 103

Postby SimbasGuard » June 26th, 2012, 12:48 am

Congratulations Regulus.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby FlipMode » June 26th, 2012, 12:48 am

[quote="KingKivuli"]Since we have lost Noah as our forum moderator, we decided we should find a replacement. Someone who is liked, active, loves TLK and fair in their judgements. [/quote]

Yay I knew you guys would see it my way in the end... I would like to thank.....

[quote="KingKivuli"]
REGULUS!!!!

Congratulations on the promotion, I hope you do well in the job, and to all of you, I hope you accept him as someone you can trust and help in his new role[/quote]

/end of joke. I actually knew this was happening.

Grat's Reg's. I don't know you at all but I wish you luck, and hopefully this will lead to me getting to know you better as well. And if nothing else, anything is better than having a psychopath on the staff. So I am happy for ya, dude ^^
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Postby Azdgari » June 26th, 2012, 12:50 am

Common sense + level head + trusted member = why don't we always put people like this on the staff?
Guess the Member with Kitva Hyperlink: show
"Hates me
Nothing but facts
Male"

"...Woeler?"

"ya"
Azdgari
big, wide turns

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 114

Postby Lauren » June 26th, 2012, 1:35 am

Congratulations Regulus! :)
Lauren

Postby MrTitans » June 26th, 2012, 1:41 am

Congrats Regulus

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

Postby cleargreenwater » June 26th, 2012, 2:01 am

Yeah, I don't even know what all goes on around here socially in chat or behind the scenes and I'm still quite satisfied with this decision even based only on what I see on the boards.

Congrats!
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Next

Return to News & Announcements