[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Bambi RP (Private) — My Lion King Forum

Bambi RP (Private)

Re: Bambi RP (Private)

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 17th, 2012, 8:39 pm

Ophelia kept walking around and eventually stopped by the water to drink. While drinking she suddenly saw her son behind her in the reflection on the water. She was however in no condition to even try to defend herself and was soon pinned down on the floor.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby VitanisMate » June 18th, 2012, 11:51 pm

Nello finally reached Nuru and the fawns as he panted really hard and said in a terrified voice, "Nuru you and the fawns are going to stay close to me tonight! That bastard ghost has you in his sights."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Hey Cyrus you are no longer allowing PMs.

Nickname(s): VM
Pride Points: 6

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 19th, 2012, 12:14 am

Nuru got worried. She looked at her two fawns who were crying, "You didn't have to yell that you know..."

The ghost meanwhile looked down on his helpless mother with a sly grin, "Hello mommy..." the main reason she was so concerned was because she dropped the broken antler into the river when he attacked her. "Don't turn away, look at me!" she didn't move. "Look what you did to me!"
"What do you want?" was she feeling guilty? Of course she was.
"I want to play a game..." said he with an evil chuckle.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 19th, 2012, 1:06 am

Nello said, "You don't understand Nuru! I'm scared too. That bastard asked which one of you I wanted to die."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 19th, 2012, 1:20 am

Nuru was just as upset to hear something like that. She tried to calm down her fawns who were still crying.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » June 19th, 2012, 12:10 pm

Nello immediately said, "You go to sleep tonight Nuru. I'll stay up all night if I have to, to make sure that vile creature never touches you or your fawns."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » June 19th, 2012, 12:27 pm

Nuru let out a yawn, "Don't you mean our fawns?" she rested her head down by the fawns who stopped crying.

The ghost snickered, "You will find that I have modified this part of the forest to be a bit more... to my liking... If you get to the other side I just might not kill every deer in this forest. You will find all sorts of things that I have put together in order to make this more entertaining. You wouldn't want to lose more blood than you already have would you? After all, it's a miracle you lasted this long... You will find all sorts of obstacles which might put an end to what the hunters started... You will also see other deer, dead and alive, but don't get your hopes up, some of them are quite upset at you... After all, this is all your fault." he laughed, "I remember just how far you would go to save lives and protect others, it was like an obsession to say the least... Now you will pay the price for your obsession. How much pain and danger will you really go through for others? Make your choice, and remember, tick-tock." with that he disappeared.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » July 9th, 2012, 12:51 am

Nello nodded, "Yes Nuru, go to sleep."
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

Postby TheWhistlerify » July 9th, 2012, 1:11 am

Nuru opened her eyes to look at him, "Will you at least lie beside me?" with everything that has happened lately she was having a hard time falling asleep.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby VitanisMate » July 9th, 2012, 11:59 am

Nello nodded at her and laid dwon beside her, putting his head on her back.
VitanisMate
See ya later MLK

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)