[Public] The Lion King III - New Generations (Request)

Re: The Lion King III - New Generations (Open)

Postby LionPrincess » June 9th, 2012, 11:13 am

ok this is her Safiyah xx
LionPrincess

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

life takes your dreams and turns them upside down.

Pride Points: 5

Re: The Lion King III - New Generations (Request)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 3:49 pm

[quote]Kopalover: My OC (who I've name Halo(HA-low)) takes liking towards Damu, as does Zira. Yet, Zira is too old to produce another healthy cub. So she sends Halo to do the job, then producing the heir to Zira's plans? [/quote]

This is her idea, and I think it's a really good one personally ^_^ I wanted to know what you all thought about it. Later in the RP, Zira and her pride plan to take a Pridelander hostage as another way to get the Pridelands back, Shani is the one who's going to be captured. I was thinking that Halo could be pregnant, and have two cubs. A girl and a boy.

Seeing as she kills or abandons the female ones, Shani could speak up and offer to take it in. And surprisingly, Halo agrees. Maybe she's she a little light? After all, every one has a good side to them.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Kopalover » June 9th, 2012, 4:05 pm

Hmm, that's a great way to incorporate my idea!
So Halo gives birth after Shani is taken?
Yeah, seeing as Halo does abandon them, it would be a good idea, since she does not want it. Though, she wouldn't give a Pridelander her cub, seeing as they will probably turn the cub into good and against her. Shani would have to persuade Halo into giving her the cub in thoughts of making it just like Scar.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 4:08 pm

Yep, just a couple of days after Shani is taken. And yeah ok, fair enough ^_^ Shani would probably be desperate to save the cub, she wouldn't want to see it die.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » June 9th, 2012, 4:22 pm

Plans set!

As for the cubs, since Halo is a female version of Scar. Maybe the male heir could look almost exactly like a young Taka/Scar?
Also, I think Zira chose Halo to mate with Damu, is because Halo is a direct bloodline from Scar, therefore, making any cub Halo have, a decendant of the 'Great King Scar'.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 4:28 pm

Yeah, that'll be fine. Although, I think he should have one noticeable difference...not sure what though. Oh yeah, just realized, yeah, Zira would like that. The female...hmm...female version of Ahadi? Personality a little different though. I think she'd be a troublesome cub, a little cheeky, but I think if she was raised by Shani, she wouldn't be evil like Halo and Damu.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby Kopalover » June 9th, 2012, 4:32 pm

I could see the female looking like that!
Hmm, as for the male. I could see him not wanting to be evil, and just wanting to play with the female cub. Yet, since he looks like Scar, everyone puts a burden on him to act like Scar? Like, the cub being all nice and kind, but looking evil and mean. Kinda like.. Don't judge a book by it's cover... Kind of deal. Hmm.. I dont know.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » June 9th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Like Kovu then? Yeah, I can see that happening. Ooooh, I'm enjoying all this idea-ness :P lol
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby KingKovu44 » June 9th, 2012, 4:48 pm

Hey, I'll try to post sometime today.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 9th, 2012, 11:59 pm

I don't think kitva has been added yet...

edit-
NM
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

PreviousNext

Return to RP Planning & Discussions