[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - the story of Scar (AU) — My Lion King Forum

the story of Scar (AU)

Re: the story of Scar (AU)

Postby KingKovu44 » May 21st, 2012, 8:52 pm

Mufasa looked up at Ahadi. "What are we going to learn today?" he asked, now very curious.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 22nd, 2012, 1:24 am

"First A King must be strong, and weaklings like IT make one weak, and f a king is weak, the pride suffers for it. Therefore you are forbidden from this day forward to associate with IT." Ahadi said, refering to Taka.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » May 22nd, 2012, 10:02 pm

Mufasa nodded, knowing instinctively what he was speaking of, but saying nothing. "Yes, sir," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Shadowfax » May 23rd, 2012, 1:32 pm

Sarafina stopped cleaning the tree for a moment, then trotted over to Uru.

"Queen Uru? Why is king Ahadi so mean to Taka?"
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Kopalover » May 24th, 2012, 1:16 am

Uru sighed, "Taka was born with little to no life, I revived him. Ahadi wouldn't take a weak son, and only accepts Mufasa because he had no birth effects. Though Taka has grown very well for a cub not expected to live." Smiling at Taka, as he cleaned Rafiki's home.
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 24th, 2012, 2:47 am

" Well I hate him too." Taka said, having fisihed cleaning the tree. " I bet I could be a better king that Ahadi." Taka added, never once had he called Ahadi father.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Shadowfax » May 24th, 2012, 11:45 am

Sarafina's gaze fell to the floor. She felt she had gone to far in her asking and felt like she was invading on family business.

"I think you'd both make good kings" Sarafina said thoughtfully, thinking of Mufasa and Taka.
Shadowfax
Never give up;

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

And good luck will find you.

Pride Points: 182

Postby Sixshot1988 » May 24th, 2012, 8:46 pm

"Yeah, I wish Ahadi was dead already." Taka said, knowing it was a terrible thing, but that Lion made Taka's life Missrible.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby Kopalover » June 8th, 2012, 5:20 am

Uru's head snapped towards Taka. "You may not like him, nobody may like him. But you do NOT say that about any lion. Such a terrible thing to say." She frowned and dropped her head. "I don't like your father much either, and the way he is acting is outrageous. But please Taka. Don't you ever wish or bring de remembering what ath upon someone. No matter what. Promise me?" She pleaded,
Kopalover
X-RAAYY

...AND VAAAAAV

Nickname(s): Zoe, KL
Pride Points: 33

Postby Sixshot1988 » July 1st, 2012, 3:04 am

" I promise Mother." Taka vowwed, nuzzling her leg affectionately.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

PreviousNext

Return to Lion King Roleplaying