Who's the monkey?

Who's the monkey?

Postby Regulus » May 20th, 2012, 7:02 pm

I have no idea if anyone else has noticed this before, but I figured I'd share it anyway.

Who's the monkey?

Gee, I dunno, I wonder if he's related to that monkey that told me how to find hakuna matata?

It's now confirmed: Timon has Alzheimer's.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Re: Who's the monkey?

Postby DGFone » May 20th, 2012, 10:05 pm

I think that it's generally accepted that TLK 1./5 is non-canon with The Lion King.

Otherwise, what would Timon and Pumbaa be doing in a movie theater, and then have other Disney characters join in at the end?

But if you really want a serious answer (considering the topic...), then yes, Timon does have some serious memory issues.
DGFone
Got wings

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 21st, 2012, 9:53 am

And stealing pumbas idaers.
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby cleargreenwater » May 21st, 2012, 12:52 pm

Maybe Rafiki has a Men In Black clicker :-P
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby TheLionPrince » May 21st, 2012, 10:34 pm

[quote="Regulus"]I have no idea if anyone else has noticed this before, but I figured I'd share it anyway.[/quote]

Yes, Taka noticed this, and made a thread about it: TLK1 / TLK 3 mistake

Concerning the topic, I have known about this for YEARS, and I believe I noticed it the first time I watched it in 2004. This is just a plot hole caused by TLK1½ filmmakers who ignored the continuity of the first movie.

It's really up to you whether you include TLK1½ (as a whole) as part of TLK movie universe. But, from the filmmakers's perspective, the movie is meant to be a parody. On my 2004 DVD pamphlet, director Bradley Raymond stated, "The Lion King is a beautiful, epic film. We started with all that grandeur and then took an irreverent look at it." Irreverent means "showing a lack of respect for people or things that are generally taken seriously".
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 22nd, 2012, 7:05 pm

lawl
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Postby Panda-chan » May 22nd, 2012, 9:16 pm

[quote="cleargreenwater"]Maybe Rafiki has a Men In Black clicker :-P[/quote]
Or he's a Time Lord.

D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Carl » May 23rd, 2012, 1:11 am

Rafiki: "Look right here..."

*FLASH*
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Carl » May 23rd, 2012, 1:11 am

Rafiki: "Look right here..."

*FLASH*
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » May 23rd, 2012, 6:46 am

.... . ....
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Check Y'all

Next

Return to The Movies