TLKFFA

TLKFFA

Postby LilTiger » June 30th, 2009, 12:30 am

This is the fanart site for people who love to draw and love lion king! I personaly have anccount on the fanart. :) Here's a link for the site
http://fanart.lionking.org
For people who are considering joining, there are a few people on MLK and TLKFFA. Like AnnieHyena(Annie) A.J.(Simba) Kari's name is the same, and a few other people. And here' a link to my fanart account
http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/LilTiger
If you have any questions on joining or anything about TLKFFA, ask me. :innocent:
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Re: TLKFFA

Postby Majordomo » June 30th, 2009, 2:52 am

...or ask me ;)

It's certainly one of the larger fan art communities out there. It has its pros and cons, its ups and downs like every other site, but all in all it's a great place.
Majordomo

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Because I said so

Pride Points: 0

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 17th, 2009, 3:26 am

they have good Artists on there xD
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby LadyAislinn » September 17th, 2009, 6:01 am

I have one... but I don't upload anything there that I don't upload at MLKFAA though so...
Everything By Me
Graphics Tumblr dA Profile
LadyAislinn
Scientist, Philosopher

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But Always Wanted To Be A Pirate

Nickname(s): LA, Jessa
Pride Points: 10

Postby jwalraven » September 17th, 2009, 6:35 am

I'm on there as well. Been a member for a few years now I think. 8-)
ImageImageImageImageImage
jwalraven

Postby Simba » September 17th, 2009, 2:42 pm

I've been on there...about 4 years? but as mentioned my account is A.J. but if you've ever been there before you could know me by about 20 other names :lol: basically it's the only site that I have ALL my artwork I can possibly upload. even my ugly stuff from like 2003 or before, when I couldn't draw well but tried anyway and thought it was great.

I think you could ask a lot of people here :P TamberElla, Snowy, RikoDuroska (TC1 there), Fluffybunny, Firestar (who's Artist of the Month right now), Redbuzzard, Saigon, XaKo, Atarial, Dille, Juffy, kourukon, Amanda (Amanda581 there), Zeke, PiP, CubbieSimba, Athari (Athari of the Shadowlands), Maisha, Novalight, Pinkyu, Shembre, SnowyCheetah750, Yumacub...and possibly Nadra and Yatima. possibly more, I don't know XD
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby SnowyCheetah » September 17th, 2009, 5:21 pm

I'm there too! :D same username as here

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Yumacub » September 17th, 2009, 9:00 pm

[quote="Simba"]I've been on there...about 4 years? but as mentioned my account is A.J. but if you've ever been there before you could know me by about 20 other names :lol: basically it's the only site that I have ALL my artwork I can possibly upload. even my ugly stuff from like 2003 or before, when I couldn't draw well but tried anyway and thought it was great.

I think you could ask a lot of people here :P TamberElla, Snowy, RikoDuroska (TC1 there), Fluffybunny, Firestar (who's Artist of the Month right now), Redbuzzard, Saigon, XaKo, Atarial, Dille, Juffy, kourukon, Amanda (Amanda581 there), Zeke, PiP, CubbieSimba, Athari (Athari of the Shadowlands), Maisha, Novalight, Pinkyu, Shembre, SnowyCheetah750, Yumacub...and possibly Nadra and Yatima. possibly more, I don't know XD[/quote]

I see you are feeling "free" 8-) Me too! :D lol! XD
ImageImage
Yumacub
Queen of the Wildlands~

Love is what it's all about! <3

Nickname(s): Yumi Yuma YC
Pride Points: 8

Postby CommandoTheLion » September 18th, 2009, 6:01 pm

im feeling free too. well sort of =/
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

Postby LilTiger » September 18th, 2009, 9:22 pm

Guys, don't spam my topic please. :pout:
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King