Vitani

Re: Vitani

Postby MooLion » May 15th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Ooh, yes: Nala is definitely superior. :D
~Banner by Amy!~
"Your mother on the other hand, I admired her. She wanted to have me executed... but I admired her." ~ Tyrion
MooLion
You poisoned the moonlight

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

When you put out the sun

Nickname(s): Moo
Pride Points: 15

Postby wolfishgirl » May 15th, 2012, 6:19 pm

Nala is a prissy little princess, Vitani is a warrior.
Pretty sure warriors kill princesses :P
Spoiler: show
Married to vish

adopted daughter werewolfgrrly

adopted sister: unikels

adopted brother: Tora

Melonie's Aunt

Thank you Rogue and Sophie for the graphics.

friends list are in the spoiler, check out if you're good enough to be one. :D

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Warm in your belly!

Nickname(s): Wolfishgirl, Narm, Annoying girl, Alien, Angel...
Pride Points: 26

Postby cleargreenwater » May 15th, 2012, 6:50 pm

[quote="wolfishgirl"]Nala is a prissy little princess, Vitani is a warrior.
Pretty sure warriors kill princesses :P[/quote]

Counterpoint:

Vitani is a mindless drone who follows other family member's decrees and ideals rather than thinking for herself--whether that family member is a murderous mother or a bizarrely transformed lovestruck brother, moving from one relative's P.O.V. on to the next.

Nala thinks and argues for herself even if her opinion pits her against someone she loves dearly--WITHOUT backup around or having anyone else on her side just because it's her independently held firm conviction and she needs to say it.

If the Pridelanders & Outlanders never confronted each other with Kovu taking a different side/stance, do you think Vitani would have ever thought of it herself and/or broke from Zira?
-------------------------------------

The Event that BROKE MLK...

Avatar artwork of my character by NQN, commissioned & used with permission.
TLKFAA account: http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/ClearGreenWater/?+
cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...Surfaces Occassionally.

Nickname(s): CGW
Pride Points: 39

Postby wolfishgirl » May 15th, 2012, 7:08 pm

Do you not know the definition of warrior? warriors are supposed to take orders without question and fight for their cause to the death. Vitani was a suberb one. She only defied her mother because she realized that her cause was a bad one.
Married to vish

Melonie's Aunt

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby cleargreenwater » May 15th, 2012, 7:32 pm

[quote="wolfishgirl"]Do you not know the definition of warrior? warriors are supposed to take orders without question and fight for their cause to the death. Vitani was a suberb one. She only defied her mother because she realized that her cause was a bad one.[/quote]

Okay, so maybe your's wasn't the best post to quote :lol:

The character complaint stands, though. Considering so many people LOVE Vitani for how tough she is, and use the word strong like it's interchangable, it's something they really should think about more. Independent thinking and acting with conviction is the mark of a strong character and I value it above blind alliegience--she's got the fanhorde sure, but the fact is that Vitani is a sheep following stronger relatives.

cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Postby wolfishgirl » May 15th, 2012, 7:36 pm

[quote="cleargreenwater"]

The character complaint stands, though. Considering so many people LOVE Vitani for how tough she is, and use the word strong like it's interchangable, it's something they really should think about more. Independent thinking and acting with conviction is the mark of a strong character and I value it above blind alliegience--she's got the fanhorde sure, but the fact is that Vitani is a sheep following stronger relatives.[/quote]

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience. :P (Oh I'm the idiot by the way)

Vitani is a strong warrior and when her ideals are put to the test and questioned, she makes the right choice. She's independent thinking, and without loyalty there is no life.
Married to vish

Melonie's Aunt

Nicholas
Nukascar1
Arani
Biomac 92
Buffy
Libre
Banana
WildSimba
TheLionPrince
VitanisMate
TheRoguePrince
Regulus
SimbaNalaScarZira123
Vish
Kuna
Unikels
OuRaion
Moka
werewolfgrrly
Tora
Juliette
James
KristinaKiara
Aina
DGFone
SharpLionson
wolfishgirl
Chocolate Chip Cookies

Warm in your belly!

Postby cleargreenwater » May 15th, 2012, 8:16 pm

There's no evidence she ever would have done it without Kovu's lead; Nala was on her own in exile--still plenty loyal to the people back home but operating on her own decisions and principles. Vitani never does this. (For that matter, does she even pause to wonder WTF did did they do to my brother that he changed as bizarrely quick as Kovu did?) :lol:

I just don't understand the Vitani hype. The character is not at all as *actually* cool as the people who are fans of her perceive her to be and has very little actual substance.

I kinda detest/disdain SP in general, though, so take my contributions with a grain of salt.

cleargreenwater
Submersible Hyena

Postby Carl » May 16th, 2012, 12:48 am

I think so many people like Vitani because she's not the stereotypical female lion and her character has a lot of potential that wasn't thoroughly explored. I think she would have been a really excellent character if she'd been more developed and had a little more screen time.
I think they also like her because she's sort of an anti-hero.
Carl

Welcome to Carlmunism.

Nickname(s): Just call me Carl Marx.
Pride Points: 269

Postby Kitva Hyperlink » June 5th, 2012, 12:01 pm

Vitani and kopa sitting in a tree
k-i-s-s-i-n-g!
first comes mating
then comes cubbies
then comes love all over again!
Lawl
Hello Guy's
I have left MLK now
Kitva Hyperlink
LinkCoolKitva

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Check Y'all

Nickname(s): Link, Kitva KKVK4
Pride Points: 17

Postby MrTitans » June 6th, 2012, 3:39 am

Even though vitani is zira daughter, but I heard she could be Nala and Scar Because Blue and green make purple honestly I dont like nala having cubs with anyone but simba but it kinda looks like it could have been true. Since She couldnt keep her safe she gave her to zira

Avatar: made by Shadow my mother<3 Siggy by Regulus, Jirani, Shadowfax, KristinaKiara and DatLioness.
MrTitans
Nalas true mate

I still Want Nala

Nickname(s): GearsofWar, Gears, Mio
Pride Points: 19

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters