Malka

Re: Malka

Postby Mooi » May 11th, 2012, 9:45 pm

Malka is SO cute!!!
MOOI!!!
Mooi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Mooi
Pride Points: 1

Postby Chakatheprince » August 31st, 2012, 9:04 pm

I think he's cute, but I dont like how many of the fan fic. say that Malka and Nala are secretly together :roll:
THIS
IS
SPARTA!!!
Nah, it's just Chaka. :3 My name is Chaka. Im a brown cub with a kopa-like tuft. I have very cold blue eyes and sharp talon-like claws- so look out! >: D I personally LOVE TLK and Warrior Cats.
Chakatheprince
I can roar.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nah, I can't.

Pride Points: 1

Postby TLKcrazer » November 4th, 2012, 7:14 pm

I'm having a Malka phase at the moment, it used to be Chumvi. I like the idea of him and Nala liking each other as cubs, but adults...nah.
TLKcrazer

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): TLK, crazer
Pride Points: 3

Previous

Return to The Characters