[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family. — My Lion King Forum

Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family.

Re: Kung Fu Panda: The Wu family.

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:55 am

The young cub eagerly obeyed his father. " I love it when you train us Dad." The cub smiled.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 3:58 am

Shan-Yu swapped his metal sword for a wooden training blade, also giving one to his son. "And I love training you three. I've been doing so with your sisters since they were old enough to hold weapons, and now I get to do the same with you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:02 am

Yong Wu also put on a sholder guard to protect his scared sholder. " OK Dad, ready when you are. Shan yu's eager and loyal son said wit the child like enthuisium you'd expect. Yong Wu was already trning out t be a warrior who could only fully express hemselves truley through fghting.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:06 am

Shan-Yu nodded. "All right, let's get started," he said, bringing the weapon down, signifying that the lesson had officially begun.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:10 am

Yong-Wu's sword met his father's and their training duel was underway. Yong-Wu focused only on his father before him.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:12 am

Shan-Yu laughed. "You're doing well, my son. Now, try a little bit harder. Your opponents will be trying their hardest. Remember, you must focus your rage and fury and put it into every strike that you make," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:19 am

" But won't my anger weaken my awareness and thus increase my chances of defeat?" The cub asked.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:20 am

Shan-Yu nodded. "Yes, and thus you must not allow it to overcome you completely. Use it only to enhance your strength," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:26 am

"Fine, then take this, my love ,my anger and all of my sorrow!" Yong yelled, focusing his race and striking his father's sword. This caused it to break, which in turn allowed Yong's sword to hit Shan-yu's face. " Dad!" The young cub cried, rushing to his father's side. "Are you OK dad?" The young cub asked with worry.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 22nd, 2012, 4:00 pm

Shan-Yu laughed. "That is the way, my son. Now, you must learn to control it just enough," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)