Lion King Memes

Re: Lion King Memes

Postby LionsAreKings » March 20th, 2012, 6:20 am

Y U NO USE SPOILERS?

[quote]^^ inappropriate and will probably be reported[/quote]

One man who struggles for the freedom of a Lion King forum from the clutches of inappropriate content.

They call him Noah...

Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Lauren » March 21st, 2012, 2:40 am

Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Biomac » March 26th, 2012, 8:11 pm

internet-memes-mufasa-quick-stampede-in-the-gorge-chubby-bubbles-girl-is-down-there.jpeg
internet-memes-mufasa-quick-stampede-in-the-gorge-chubby-bubbles-girl-is-down-there.jpeg (45.73 KiB) Viewed 10708 times
internet-memes-cannot-unsee-its-not-just-a-myth1.gif

internet-memes-the-prince-of-pop-cant-deal-with-the-king.jpeg
internet-memes-the-prince-of-pop-cant-deal-with-the-king.jpeg (42.45 KiB) Viewed 10707 times

internet-memes-whoops.gif
internet-memes-whoops.gif (2.71 MiB) Viewed 10708 times

memes-moustacha.jpeg
memes-moustacha.jpeg (17.7 KiB) Viewed 10707 times

memes-scarf.jpeg
memes-scarf.jpeg (18.28 KiB) Viewed 10707 times

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

Who's on Top?

Postby TimonLotso » April 8th, 2012, 4:14 pm

My take on Who's on Top? because it had Timon and Pumbaa in it.
Edit: In case you're wondering where the second photo in this picture came from, it was from the Timon and Pumbaa episode "Brazil Nuts". Timon became fat in that episode, but I pretended he was another Timon.
Hula Timon was purchased on August 5th, 2011.
Hula Pumbaa was purchased on August 25, 2011.
TimonLotso
♥The Most Fabulous Sheep♥

I shall help you all!

Nickname(s): Queen Lanolin
Pride Points: 2

Postby Misiziri » April 14th, 2012, 3:34 am

Misiziri

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby Panda-chan » April 14th, 2012, 4:34 am

LAWL. Only ponyfans will get this.

Little racist, but...

TLK Logic 101

Good question.

*no comment*

megusta

And finally...
LMFAOLOLOLOL I'm going to hell XD
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby Lauren » April 14th, 2012, 6:01 am

Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby SophieCub » April 14th, 2012, 10:47 am

SophieCub
Childhood Spirit

Nickname(s): SC, Sofaloaf, Soph
Pride Points: 139

Postby Lauren » April 15th, 2012, 3:15 am

Lauren

Postby Biomac » April 15th, 2012, 3:42 am

Good find Lauren :) . However I can't decide if this a real photo or if it has been photoshoped :? ?

I am the Hope of the Universe... I am the Answer to all Living Things that cry out for Peace... I am Protector of the Innocent... I am the Light in the Darkness... I am Truth - Goku.

Mosquitoes suck - Saitama.
Biomac

Nickname(s): Bio
Pride Points: 36

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media