[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 8:52 pm

Sun Tzu smiled as he tripped up Po, then while he was on the ground got him into the triangle choke hold. "Tap the ground with your hand to stop me." Sun Tzu said as he tightened the hold.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 8:53 pm

Po did so, desperate to be free of the cub's grip. "All right, please stop!" he said, continuing to tap.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 9:06 pm

once he saw Po tap the first time, he let go. "My style focuses on mostly on ground fighting. focussing mostly on chock holds, subbmisstions, take downs and grappling. It lets fighters like me take on guys as big as you." Sun Tzu smiled. "It also employs various tools as both weapons and destractions. Theatricality and deception are powerful agents, you must become more that a warrior in the eyes of your enemy. you must become a figure of terror, especially to the cowardly and superstitious." Sun Tzu said. Showing Po the black Egg. "I hollow out eggshells and fill it with either crushed glass or pepper seasoning. Delivered to the eyes it can temerarliy impare your vision or at worst permenantly blind you." The liger ub explained. I mark each egg with a g for glass or a p for pepper." Sun Tzu added.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 9:08 pm

Po began to get even more excited. "Oh, oh, do you have any more tools?" he exclaimed, totally not caring if he was annoying anyone around him.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 9:23 pm

Sun tzu smiled, he led Po into the darkened training hall. The ninja slipped into the shadows. he then fired several darts at Po. "those darts can be used to deliver anyting from paralizing poisons, to instantly leathal poisons. Those darts are not poisioned. He then threw several shurikin at po. "Shurinkin or throwing stars can be used for the same thing, or as regular weapons." He said, his voice was being thrown, marking it impossible to follow it. "A ninja, which is what I am can engage 600 enemies no sweat, where as most can only fight six at once. I can becone truley invisible where as most can only dissappear." Sun Tzu added as he reappeared behind Po, secretly planting a note tht read 'I have a crush on Tigress'. Doing it without Po noticing. "So how about some food." Sun Tzu offered.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 9:26 pm

Po smiled, overjoyed to have this cub as a friend. "Sure. How about I get us some dumplings?" he said, unaware of what the liger had just done to him.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 9:32 pm

"Sure." Sun Tzu said with a smile. Just then Tigress, monkey, and viper came in. "I have a crush on Tigress?" Tigress read as she took the note off off Po's back and her eyes narrowed at him.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 9:33 pm

Po smiled sheepishly, wondering where that note had come from. "Where did that come from? I didn't put that there! Honest!" he exclaimed, hoping that she would accept it.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 8th, 2012, 9:39 pm

"Not buyying it." She said sternly. tearing the note to shreads. Sun Tzu covered his mouth to hide his grin and to add to his innocense by faking shock. "If I you have any respect for us or what we do, you'll either shape up or be gone by morning." Tigress said sternly, as if lecturing a child.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 9:42 pm

Po only looked at her. She was his favorite of the Furious Five and the one he wanted to be the friend of since he was a cub. "I'm your number one fan," he said quietly before going to his seat.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)