MLK Minecraft Building Competition! (CLOSED)

When should we hold the MC building competiton?

April 9th, Monday
38%
April 24th, Tuesday
13%
April 28th, Saturday
13%
some time in May
38%

Total votes : 8

MLK Minecraft Building Competition! (CLOSED)

Postby Arani » April 7th, 2012, 8:17 pm

Hey everyone! Here it is, the Minecraft Building Competition! This is where those who sign up have a set amount of time to build the most amazing and incredible things their imagination can think of. Each person will have their own plot of land to build on, and imagination takes it from there! We're having a poll to see what date people would be able to come attend the competition, so please vote! And, if you would like to sign up to be part of the competition, please put your Minecraft name/nickname in a reply below. I will add you to the list of participants and will give out a reminder a day or two in advance. There will probably be a prize for the best build, but what that prize is has not been determined at this time.

So, start signing up now! Can't wait to see you all there! :)

THE TIME OF THE COMPETITION WILL BE AT 5:00 PM PACIFIC TIME, TOMORROW. IF WE DO NOT GET ENOUGH SIGNUPS BY 4:30 PM TOMORROW, WE WILL HOLD THE COMPETITION AT A LATER DATE.

(Here is a video of the kind of thing we are talking about: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waUdm_AwLZA) - Of course, builds don't have to be that big to win. :P

If you have any questions, please PM me.

Participants:

Mickymouse3

MokaCheetah

Regulus

Dariusgib

KRiler
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

Re: MLK Minecraft Building Competition!

Postby Regulus » April 7th, 2012, 9:45 pm

I think it would probably be best to have it on a Saturday. But for me, it really all depends on the time.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

But convergence is not guaranteed.

Nickname(s): Reg, Regs, Last Person to Post
Pride Points: 206

Postby Moka » April 7th, 2012, 10:05 pm

Any of these days seems to work for me. :3 So I'll hold off on voting until I know more.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Mist » April 8th, 2012, 3:07 pm

I am probably gonna do this, my Minecraft name is Mickymouse3 (Epic, right?). Buuuut, it's not that I would win, it's just I would like to try it. :D
The Lion King is epic!! :D
Mist
Tippy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Tippy
Pride Points: 6

Postby Arani » April 9th, 2012, 4:34 am

So far it looks like the most votes are for it to be held tomorrow. I will need people to sign up fast for it to work! I have posted the time of the event.
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Moka » April 9th, 2012, 5:15 am

I'm in!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Regulus » April 9th, 2012, 5:32 am

Hmmm... on second thought, I'm not so sure I want to do this. :headache:

/end sarcasm. :P
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby Arani » April 9th, 2012, 5:38 am

^ Lol so does that mean your in or out? (*coughbraindeadforthenightcough*)
Arani

Postby Regulus » April 9th, 2012, 5:55 am

Yes, I'm in. Sorry for the confusion.
Regulus
Is differentiable...

Postby Arani » April 9th, 2012, 5:59 am

Lol no problem. I have added everyone to the list!
Arani

Next

Return to News & Announcements