[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 6th, 2012, 3:26 am

After Brekfest, they continued training from yesterday. And after several days, they were trained fairly well. Sun Tzu and Shang had gotten out and gotten to know Po, knowing he was destintened to be the dragon warrior. Then Oogway had the vision that Tai-lung woukd escape and the tournement to choose the Dragon warrior was held. "I wonder who Master Oogway will pick." Viper said. " My money's on Tigress." Mantis said. Sun Tzu smiled at how wrong mantis was.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 6th, 2012, 3:38 am

Shang only gave a polite smile. "I guess we'll see. Life is full of surprises and anything could happen," he said. He then looked at Tigress. "Master Tigress, it will be an honor to see you perform," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 6th, 2012, 4:17 am

"You and your brother will be erforming too." Tigress said. "Really?" Sun Tzu asked with a smile. "Yes, I expect you too to perform great." Tigress smiled as she ruffled Sun Tzu's head.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 6th, 2012, 2:05 pm

Shang bowed. "Very well, though I doubt that will do as good as you or the others," he told her.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 6th, 2012, 8:20 pm

"We Will See." Tigress said as they preformed. After awhile Master Oogway sensed the Dragon warrior was close. Sun Tzu, Shang and the five lined up. It was then a Panda landed in front of Tigress. "How Odd." Oogway said. "Master are you pointing to me or the Panda?" Tigress asked. The universe has brought us the Dragon warrior!" Oogway declared as he held up Po's arm with his staff.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 7th, 2012, 3:07 am

Shang said nothing at all. He simply stood there, waiting either for Tigress, Shifu or Oogway to allow him to speak or for anything else to happen. Shifu went up to Oogway and began to protest the choice of the panda. "Master, that panda can't possibly be the Dragon Warrior. You were about to point at Tigress and that thing fell in front of her," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 7th, 2012, 4:38 am

"There are no accidents." Oogway said calmly as Po was carried away. Sun Tzu chuckled as Po fell through the thing the were carring him on.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 7th, 2012, 1:44 pm

Shang went over to Tigress. "Master Tigress, I am sorry for this. It it makes you feel better, I was rooting for you," he said, hoping to make her feel better.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 7th, 2012, 9:38 pm

Tigress nodded at Shang. "Forgive us Master, we've failed you." Tigress said speaking for herself and the others as she bowwed to Shifu.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 8th, 2012, 2:59 am

Shifu held up a paw to his adopted daughter. "No, if the panda is not gone, I will have failed you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)