[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda — My Lion King Forum

[Private] Fans in Kungfu Panda

Re: Fans in Kungfu Panda

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 4th, 2012, 11:02 pm

Oogway used his staff to keep Shifu from moving closer to them. "Because if They were evil, I'm sure they would've attacked us by now my friend." The wise kingfu master said. "Besides, I sense they are here for a important purpose." He added.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » April 4th, 2012, 11:10 pm

Shifu bowed. "Yes, Master," he said. He then looked at the two newcomers. "You must be hungry and thirsty. Would you like some rice and tea?" he asked.

Meanwhile, Shang kept looking in Tigress' direction. She was every bit as attractive as she did in the screencaps that he owned. However, he looked away when she turned in his direction.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 4th, 2012, 11:25 pm

"Yes please Sun Tzu smiled as he looked at his older brother.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 4th, 2012, 11:46 pm

Shang followed the group to the kitchen, where Shifu promptly began cooking the rice and making the tea. He sat down, trying not to make direct eye contact with Tigress, lest she get suspicious of him.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 12:27 am

Sun Tzu smiled as his rice and tea were handed to him. " Thank you." He said politely as he started to eat.

"So Sun Tzu, where are you and your brother from?" Viper asked, hoping to break the ice. "We don't know. Our Praents and us were nomads, until they died." The young Cub replied. "I'm so sorry." Viper said sympatheticly.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 12:28 am

Tigress looked at them. "So, after your parents died, what happened? Were you adopted by someone?" she asked, briefly thinking of her own cubhood.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 12:36 am

"No, It's just been me and Shang." The liger cubs said. "We heard the Jade Palace was a good place to learn kungfu and we figured we might find more to life than just wandering from place to Place." Sun Tzu said. "So can we stay here and learn Kungfu?" Sun Tzu asked.

"I see no reason why not." Oogway said.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 12:40 am

Shifu nodded. "Yes, but I want your promise that you will be obedient students and be ready to learn everything that Oogway and I have to teach you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » April 5th, 2012, 12:49 am

"Yes Sir." Su Tzu promised. "We already know some fighting our Parents taught us before they died. Maybe we could start from there?" Sun Tzu suggested.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » April 5th, 2012, 12:53 am

Shifu looked at them. "First, I must know what styles you were trained in so that I may know exactly what challenges I must force you to face," he said.

Tigress nodded at the two boys. "That's standard around here. I went through the exact same thing," she said, thinking of what she had gone through under her adoptive father.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)