[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - [Open] Disney Villains' Revenge — My Lion King Forum

[Open] Disney Villains' Revenge

Re: Disney Villains' Revenge

Postby Mike0908 » February 27th, 2012, 11:09 pm

Iago gasped as the portal opened. He tried to fly inside the palace but the pull of the portal was too strong.

"Aladdin! Someone! HELP!" he shouted.

He was pulled inside as the portal closed behind him leaving only some red feathers that soon blew away in the wind.

A palace guard came rushing out seeing nothing but the two cheetah cubs. He scratched his head.

"I could have sworn I heard the parrot squawking. I need a break." said the guard.

He turned and walked back inside.

Meanwhile in the Underworld Iago drops out of a portal spotting two lions. He tries to leave but the portal closed before he could. He turns nervously to the two lions.

"You aren't going to eat me right?" said Iago nervously.
Mike0908

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 28th, 2012, 5:58 pm

Mirage laughed wickedly, though only where she and Jafar could hear, as she saw Iago with the two lions. She knew who they were and continued to watch with interest. "Well, let's just see what happens here," she said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Mike0908 » March 1st, 2012, 5:35 am

Kovu and Kiara turned to see the new arrival a bird. Kiara shook her head at the bird's question.

"Of course not. We're all stuck here. There's a human girl here too." said Kiara.

She pointed to Meg who was sitting a few feet away.

"Do you know how we all got here?" asked Kovu.

"I know how I got here. Two sorcerors Jafar and Mirage sent me here so I couldn't warn my friends about them. Someone must have sent you here. You two have any enemies?" asked Iago.

"Well there was Scar, Zira, and Nuka. But they're dead." said Kiara.

"Well so was Jafar. That didn't stop him from attacking me. Those three might be alive too." said Iago.

"But then my parents, and everyone else back home will be in danger." said Kiara.

"Quite right." said a voice.

The trio turned to face Pain and Panic.

"You see our master Hades is holding you all here while they deal with your other friends and families disguised as you." said Pain.

"Hey you were's supposed to tell them." said Panic.

"What are they going to do? Esccape and warn them? Not likely. Even if they got out of this dungeon they have no way getting to their homes." said Pain.

"Tell us how." said Kovu.

He growled lunging at the pair but was stopped by a invisible barrier that he hit. It electrocuted him as he bounced back. Kiara rushed over to him as Iago followed.

"Oooh. I guess we forgot to tell you about the barrier Hades set up." said Pain.

The two laughed before walking away to perform their duties.

"We just got to get out of here and warn my father and the others." said Kiara.

"But how?" asked Iago.
Mike0908

Postby KingKovu44 » March 2nd, 2012, 2:40 am

Just then, the portal opened again, and Aladdin, Jasmine, the Sultan and Genie dropped into the underworld. They hit the ground with a crash. "I can't believe I was so stupid! Those cubs were Jafar and Mirage in disguise!" Jasmine shouted angrily.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » March 2nd, 2012, 3:25 am

Iago turned to the newly arrived group.

"This is great. Just g reat. I tried to warn you. You didn't believe me and now we're all stuck here." said Iago.

"Calm down. We'll find a way out of here." said Kovu.

"But you already tried Kovu. There's some weird magic at work here." said Kiara.

"Magic. That's it. Genie can you get us out?" asked Iago.
Mike0908

Postby KingKovu44 » March 2nd, 2012, 3:31 am

Genie looked at Iago. "I think so. Let me try," he said, transforming into a wrecking ball and approaching the door that sealed the underworld before turning back to normal. He struck at it with his. "This is going to take some time," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Mike0908 » March 5th, 2012, 4:15 pm

The next morning the captives were still trapped in the Underworld. Elsewhere the various heros and villains were waking up ready to start their day and schemes.

Queen Grimhilde slipped her potion into a drink switching it out with the one met for the prince. She watched from afar as he fell fast asleep on his bed.

"Excellent. I haven't forgotten that you broke my curse on Snow White. But you can sleep for a few days and I'll be back to take care of you." said Queen Grimhilde.

She smiled and found Snow White exiting the palace holding a basket. She quickly joined her.

"Are you going somewhere?" she asked.

"Yes. I'm going to the cottage of my old friends the seven dwarfs. I baked them a few gooseberry pies." said Snow White.

"They smell delicious. But you shouldn't go alone. The woods can be dangerous. Would you mind if I come along too?" said Grimhilde.

"Well I was going to meet up with some of my old animal friends in the forest. But I'd be glad if you came." said Snow White.

Grimhilde smiled as the two women walked towards the forest.

----------------

Lady Tremaine had gotten up early as her normal routine. She spotted Charmont going off with the king and the Arch Duke for another conference. She smiled evilly. With the three of them gone it would be a lot easier to get closer to Cinderella. As she turned into the room she spotted Anastasia trying to talk to Drizella.

"You ruined our chances of being royalty instead of serving it. Why should I listen to you?" said Drizella.

Lady Tremaine smiled as she held her necklace in her hand as a portal suddenly opened pulling Anastasia inside. It vanished as Drizella was left speechless. Lady Tremaine walked up to her as her disguise vanished.

"Mother! What did you do to her?" asked Drizella.

"I merely put her out of the way. I wouldn't want her to ruin my plan. Now do you want to join me or join her?" said Lady Tremaine.

Drizella flinched. Even without the magic wand her mother could be very persuasive.

"Of course with you. I wish I'd put on the slipper then none of this would have happened." said Drizella.

"I believe you're right. We must find the wand again. With its power we can make this own our castle and banish anyone who defies us to join Anastasia." said Lady Tremaine.

"Get rid of Prudence first. She's the like the head servant around here. She'd notice Anastasia's disappearance and your arrival." said Drizella.

"She was my next target. Come you need a disguise as well." said Lady Tremaine.

Her disguise returns to her as Drizella transforms into Anastasia.

"How did you do it?" asked Drizella.

"With help from some friends. Quickly we must find Prudence and then find the Fairy Godmother." said Lady Tremaine.

The two women walk out searching for Prudence.

----------------

Back in the Underworld Anastasia fell out of the portal which closed behind her. She looked around at her surroundings in panic.

"How did I... mother must have done this. Did she steal the wand again?" asked Anastasia.

Iago turns to see the new arrival.

"Looks like we got more company and still now way out." said Iago.

"Hello. I'm Anastasia." said Anastsaia.

"I'm Iago." said Iago.

"I'm Kovu and this is my wife Kiara." said Kovu.

Anastasia turned seeing the lions and shrieked.

"Lions!" said Anastasia.

She ran getting behind Aladdin's group.

"They're not dangerous are they?" asked Anastasia.

"They said they're not but I don't know." said Iago.
Mike0908

Postby AdAstrα » March 5th, 2012, 4:39 pm

Zira walked up to Nala. "I'm sorry we were away so long." she said, beaming, "But we thought we saw some erm...hyenas in the distance. We had to go and make sure they didn't get too close to our land. But they ran off." she added quickly.
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » March 5th, 2012, 4:41 pm

Simba approached next. "Well, what matters is that you're both home now. We're happy that neither of you were hurt while you were away," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)