Mufasa&Scar

Mufasa&Scar

Postby withheldforprivacy » February 21st, 2012, 9:55 pm

Were they met in the afterlife?
withheldforprivacy

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 0

Re: Mufasa&Scar

Postby TheLionPrince » February 22nd, 2012, 5:59 pm

I'm not sure. The film doesn't go deeper into the afterlife aspect. All we do is that the former kings of the Pride Lands die, and look down on the living from the stars. However, nothing is said about the lions who reigned as evil monarchs.

Since there is clearly an afterlife in the movie universe, it is likely that Mufasa went to "lion heaven" and lived with the Great Kings of the Past. As for Scar, he would have went into "lion hell". So, I don't think they reunite in the afterlife. Please don't make my word on this issue, but it would make an interesting fanfiction.
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Postby KingKovu44 » February 22nd, 2012, 6:10 pm

^ Regarding that last bit, I actually have a concept like that in one of my roleplays.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby hotCoco21 » February 23rd, 2012, 12:57 am

I've been thinking this too, for awhile, ever since I watched the Lion King 2 a few weeks ago. Kovu asks, "Do ya think Scar's up there?" after Kiara explains to him the lions' theory of past kings. However, they do not go deeper into the subject, as Kovu realizes that his question was out of place and walks away. I like to think that Mufasa and Scar did meet up in the "afterlife," and Mufasa forgives Scar for everything, and Scar is at peace with himself and his brother. Personally, I think that Scar had a difficult past and it twisted him into what he was in TLK, but "in the stars," he is restored to his former personality, the personality he had before he got his scar (I assume that and the event that came with it is what messed him up).

I actually have my own fan-fiction story about Scar's early life...before he had his scar, and how he got it... :sinister:
I make my own fanart, and do some fanfics, too. I made my avatar and sig myself out of screenshots from TLK and TLK2. If anyone wants an avy or sig, PM me and I'll get right to it ;)
Scar's my favorite <3
hotCoco21
Are people born wicked?

Or do they have wickedness thrust upon them?

Nickname(s): Bambi
Pride Points: 6

Postby AdAstrα » February 23rd, 2012, 1:18 am

[quote="hotCoco21"]I've been thinking this too, for awhile, ever since I watched the Lion King 2 a few weeks ago. Kovu asks, "Do ya think Scar's up there?" after Kiara explains to him the lions' theory of past kings. However, they do not go deeper into the subject, as Kovu realizes that his question was out of place and walks away. I like to think that Mufasa and Scar did meet up in the "afterlife," and Mufasa forgives Scar for everything, and Scar is at peace with himself and his brother. Personally, I think that Scar had a difficult past and it twisted him into what he was in TLK, but "in the stars," he is restored to his former personality, the personality he had before he got his scar (I assume that and the event that came with it is what messed him up).
[/quote]
I was going to say something like this but didn't know how to word it at the time, so thanks for reading my mind :lol:
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Return to The Characters