Sarafina

Re: Sarafina

Postby BlackTerriermon » November 14th, 2011, 5:08 pm

Sarafina's okay. She must've been a good mother. I wish she was included more.

My favourite TLK pairing is ScarXSarafina. ^^
~Avatar and Signature made by Simba66~

ImageImageImageImage

BlackTerriermon

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Vulpy
Pride Points: 1

Postby Pocahontas » November 15th, 2011, 1:15 am

Yeah, she's a okay minor character I guess...

But how do we know her name? I checked the Lion King credits on both VHS and DVD, and her name wasn't there. :edangry:
Pocahontas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Average Nerd

Pride Points: 7

Postby aloobah » November 15th, 2011, 7:06 pm

^I nevet thought of that...I don't actually know? :?
Image Image Image Image
aloobah

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 3

Postby Saffyminty » November 18th, 2011, 7:20 am

[quote="Pocahontas"]Yeah, she's a okay minor character I guess...

But how do we know her name? I checked the Lion King credits on both VHS and DVD, and her name wasn't there. :edangry:[/quote]

In the books The Lion King Six New Adventures (nala's dare) hername is mentioned as Sarafina. :happy2:
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby SimbasGuard » November 19th, 2011, 7:25 am

[quote="Pocahontas"]Yeah, she's a okay minor character I guess...

But how do we know her name? I checked the Lion King credits on both VHS and DVD, and her name wasn't there. :edangry:[/quote]

Her name is in the cast in order of appearance part of the end credits, it is easy to miss.
My Avatar Was Made For Me By Thegeni99 Thank You So Much!

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride.
SimbasGuard
Guardian of the Pride Lands

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I protect Simba, his family, and his pride

Nickname(s): Anyone may shorten my name however they want.
Pride Points: 85

Postby RainKissedLioness » December 27th, 2011, 3:11 am

Sarafina is a great character and is a great mother to Nala!!! :) She should've had a bigger part!!
*Keeper of Nala's Courage*
My pronouns: they/them.
It's the Circle of Life.
And it moves us all.
Through despair and hope,
Through faith and love.
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding.
In the Circle,
The Circle of Life.

-Circle of Life

RainKissedLioness
The Circle of Life!

I love TLK!!!!

Nickname(s): Sagi
Pride Points: 2

Postby Josh » February 7th, 2012, 12:02 am

She should've been developed more as a character, dam time constraints. :(
Josh
Howdy

Nickname(s): Josh

Postby Saffyminty » February 8th, 2012, 9:16 am

[quote="Josh"]She should've been developed more as a character, dam time constraints. :([/quote]

I wish that there was an extended version of The Lion King!!! Where the deleted scenes were done properly and were apart of the extended addition movie. Like with The Lord of the Rings. Then we would get to know that characters more and there would be more movie to watch YAY!!!
Signature made by Sophiecub!!!
:mhm: :testify: :superexcited:
Lovely LIONESSES!!!
"If there's so much I must be
Can I still just be me
The way I am?"-Kiara
Saffyminty
Is really a Lioness

Live, Love, Laugh

Nickname(s): Rani
Pride Points: 6

Postby LeopardessGracie » February 11th, 2012, 7:50 pm

Sarafina is one of my favourite characters. We don't see her much in the movies but fan-fic writers have built up her character. I think she's a really pretty motherly lioness and I ship ScarxSarafina. I think she understands Scar to a certain point. I don't think Sarafina and Sarabi were sisters, at the most cousins.
"Everyone has a good side and a bad side...I happen to show both" -Me

Made by AmyMarie ^-^

"Love is as much of an object as an obsession,
everybody wants it, everybody seeks it,
but few ever achieve it,
those who do will cherish it, be lost in it,
and among all, never, ever forget it."
LeopardessGracie
I'm a leopardess ^_^

Fan of Vitani, Mheetu and Sarafina =)

Nickname(s): Leopardess, Gracie, Grace, LG

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » February 11th, 2012, 7:57 pm

[quote="LeopardessGracie"]Sarafina is one of my favourite characters. We don't see her much in the movies but fan-fic writers have built up her character. I think she's a really pretty motherly lioness and I ship ScarxSarafina. I think she understands Scar to a certain point. I don't think Sarafina and Sarabi were sisters, at the most cousins.[/quote]

I agree with all of this. Especially Sarafina and Sarabi not being that closely related. Sarafina should of been mentioned more =[ It's a pity she wasn't.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters