Ask Yong Wu

Re: Ask Yong Wu

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 11th, 2012, 5:30 am

Yes after I sucessfully killed Ox and Croc, I killed her too.
Sixshot1988

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Pride Points: 3

Postby KingKovu44 » February 11th, 2012, 5:31 am

Have you ever been seriously hurt?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 11th, 2012, 5:33 am

did you forget I was 'punished' with a heated shovel to my shoulder?
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 11th, 2012, 5:35 am

I meant with your new family.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 11th, 2012, 6:02 am

well not really, aside from my training, which mom treated my Wounds and sores with the loving care that a real mom has.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Postby KingKovu44 » February 11th, 2012, 6:03 am

How do your sisters feel now that you avenged their humiliation?
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Sixshot1988 » February 11th, 2012, 6:07 am

They were so proud of me, but I still want to kill Shen's killer or killers to settle the score with Rhino, because Shen killed Rhino, so I was gonna kill Shen, then he got killed, so now whoever did that will die.
Sixshot1988

VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE!

Previous

Return to Character Interaction (OT)