MLK Minecraft Server

What would you prefer?

Survival mode (gather resources, monsters attack you)
48%
Build mode (unlimited resources, fly around, no monsters)
53%

Total votes : 40

Re: MLK Minecraft Server

Postby Moka » January 23rd, 2012, 2:24 am

Okays so there has been a lot of interest. We'll get started setting it up :>
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby SnowyCheetah » January 23rd, 2012, 2:49 am

Sweet! Are there going to be both creative and a survival world(s)?

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby Jarrett » January 23rd, 2012, 3:40 am

Personally I think this would be a good idea. With the right plugins, I would definitely join. As for game type, I'd say survival.
Jarrett
JHH

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Do what you love and love what you do.

Pride Points: 5

Postby LionsAreKings » January 23rd, 2012, 5:28 am

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/954187-11-the-lion-king-mod-v11/

If we do get a sever up and running, this would be a interesting mod to have.
Edit: Although I haven't tried it yet.. :P
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Noah » January 23rd, 2012, 5:35 am

^WHOA That looks really cool.
Siggy by Me

accolades: show

birthday siggy by regulus: show
Noah

Only the lonely can play

Nickname(s): Nahaai

Postby Moka » January 23rd, 2012, 5:40 am

@JHHster, can you suggest some plugins?

@LionsAreKings: That's worth looking into, but it looks like that would change EVERYTHING about Minecraft. It might be neat to run a little server so people can check it out, but as far as our main server, we might not go with that. BUT, that's just my preliminary opinion and we'll see what people think about it :3
Moka

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Jarrett » January 23rd, 2012, 5:53 am

Man, that Lion King mod looks absolutely fantastic, but I thought mods are only for single player? I hope not, because that mod would be great.

Anyway, here are the plugins on a server I used to play on that was extremely stable and mostly griefer/hacker/etc.-free. Too many to write down so I'll just post a pic:

EDIT: Some of these are definitely expendable, but most of them are really good plugins and should keep any server a happy environment and stable at the same time.
Jarrett
JHH

Do what you love and love what you do.

Pride Points: 5

Postby LionsAreKings » January 23rd, 2012, 5:58 am

Most mods can be used for multiplayer including this one, but I'd rather go without the mods because it makes the game more enjoyable without the confusion and add-ons that sometimes make the game easier.

Edit: Maybe as a secondary sever?
Try listening to their music and getting rid of your "filters"
LionsAreKings
The Irregular

Nickname(s): Josh, LAK, LRK
Pride Points: 33

Postby Moka » January 23rd, 2012, 6:25 am

Yes, I'd be more than happy to host a server for The Lion King mod so members can visit it and check it out.
Moka

Postby Arani » January 23rd, 2012, 11:28 pm

Woot! Can't wait for the Minecraft server(s). I think two separate servers, one for regular mode and only for the TLK mod (Which is AMAZING btw) is a great idea if you can do it! :)
Arani

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 56

PreviousNext

Return to News & Announcements