I'm Under 13!

Hi! Welcome to the Feedback forum.
Before reading anything or asking anything; please check out the FAQs. Your question might be in there. However if you want a better understanding after reading the FAQs, like if it didn't explain it good enough, then by all means ask your question.

Please read the following before posting in this forum...

In this forum you will see an Announcement, and several "sticky" topics. The announcement is the Universal Board Rules. If you are new, read this before doing anything else! The sticky topics will stay above and separated from normal user-made topics in the forum. This is because they outline important information about the board. If you see a sticky topic concerning your issue, please reply with your question or concern in the correct topic. Moderators will see your reply within these topics. Before asking your question, be sure to read the topic and its first page especially. It contains information about your issue that is valuable and may even answer your questions. If the topic does not answer your question, ask your question within the topic, not the forum. If no sticky topic concerns your issue, then you are welcome to ask your own questions by creating a new topic within the forum.

Thank you for keeping the Board Help forum organized!

Re: I'm Under 13!

Postby Question » October 24th, 2011, 2:57 am

[quote="OwnerOfAllGames"]That's right, kids. Don't lie about your age.[/quote]
Your icon makes this post more epic. XD
Edit: oops! Didn't notice how old this topic was, sorry folks!
*I'm looking to RP :
*Young Justice
*Dinosaurs
*Nightmare before Christmas
*Yu-Gi-Oh!
Copy/paste this if you're proud to be an atheist too!
Love you emily123!
Question
Red Tornado

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Quezzy, Virus, AWESOMEMOFO, Sab

Postby pitbullangel » October 24th, 2011, 5:58 pm

1987 here. was 7 when the movie came out, mom took me to see it..the movie was pulled after it ran its course, yet was released again in the theater not too long after (because I think I was still 7 or maybe 8 by then) and she took me to see it again. I was hooked.
pitbullangel
4ever Lion King Fan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pit Bull Advocate

Pride Points: 4

Postby OwnerOfAllGames » December 10th, 2011, 5:42 am

When life gives you a forum about a disney movie, you ban all of the children under the age of thirteen off it.

Also, I found out about The Lion King rather late. Sadly. :cry:
- So prepare, for a glorious future!
- Be prepared for the prized Golden Age!
(We've got friends in high places, we hold all the aces!)
- So don't try and ruffle my gauge.
OwnerOfAllGames
The Veteran.

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Victory is ours, men! Turn the cannons on them!

Nickname(s): Scar, Owner
Pride Points: 2

Postby SnowyCheetah » December 10th, 2011, 7:19 am

[quote="OwnerOfAllGames"]When life gives you a forum about a disney movie, you ban all of the children under the age of thirteen off it.

Also, I found out about The Lion King rather late. Sadly. :cry:[/quote]

They are only following the law! And not entirely banned... they can still submit a COPPA form.

That 2in diameter fart can probably adds at least 50bhp.
SnowyCheetah
The Meme de la Meme

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

is mayonnaise a gender

Nickname(s): Snowy, Snow, Sno, SC, SS, Snowball, Stormy
Pride Points: 23

Postby spirit3001 » January 22nd, 2012, 9:24 pm

Um, Does the written permission have to be sent to you? I'm on another PHBB forum already though.(animationsource.org)
My pictures to big so here's a direct link. http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j44 ... rafina.jpg
spirit3001
I yam what I yam...

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

...and that's all that I yam

Nickname(s): Ace
Pride Points: 0

Postby WildSimba » January 22nd, 2012, 9:43 pm

Yes, you have to send one to this site as well.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby spirit3001 » January 22nd, 2012, 11:19 pm

Um okay but if could he just send an email to the administartor or something?
My pictures to big so here's a direct link. http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/j44 ... rafina.jpg
spirit3001
I yam what I yam...

...and that's all that I yam

Nickname(s): Ace
Pride Points: 0

Postby Moka » January 23rd, 2012, 2:25 am

Instructions are on the first post of this topic. Until then, I have to deactivate your account.
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Meskhenet » September 6th, 2012, 8:13 pm

[quote="Amanda"]'96... :([/quote]
I'm a '96 baby too! :)
Meskhenet
Let this prayer be your guide

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Always remember your pride

Nickname(s): Mesk
Pride Points: 21

Postby king scar » March 20th, 2013, 3:17 am

96!!!!!!!! ;)
king scar
i am the true king!!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): zak
Pride Points: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Feedback & How-To