MLK Welcome Team - Sign Ups

MLK Welcome Team - Sign Ups

Postby FlipMode » October 25th, 2011, 6:55 pm

What is this? I dont even...

MLK Welcoming Team is a simple way of reminding everyone on the MLK Forums to simply drop into new member "Hi I am new" threads and welcome our new members. Part of what made me stick around this forum originally was how friendly and welcoming it was, so yeah.

Shouldn't we all be welcoming new members without feeling like some of us have more a right to than others?!

Why yes, yes we should. However, to put it simply sometimes people forget, certain threads get over looked for whatever reason or any number of things like that. So the greeting team will be wearing a small banner in their signature, reminding them and hopefully everyone else on the board to greet new members if they have few minutes spare.

Any requirements to join?
None at all, simply post here that you want to join. Feel free to wear the member bar in your signature or make your own =). All we ask is that you should of course try and regularly welcome new members to the board. And if your are part of the team, try to make it more than "Hi welcome to MLK." for example, did the post list any interests similar to yours? Reply and let them know and that sort of thing.

Last edited by FlipMode on December 26th, 2014, 9:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 266

Re: MLK Welcome Team - Sign Ups

Postby KingKovu44 » October 25th, 2011, 6:56 pm

I'm interested.
My Forums: http://madagascarpalace87.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm also the #1 fan of Tigress from KFP, Gia the jaguar from Madagascar 3 and adult Nala from TLK!

-Sig made for me by Feathertail

I believe in Jesus Christ my savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 25th, 2011, 8:05 pm

I'm in ^^ I love welcoming members =) If you want, I could make a userbar or something for us all? It's up to you.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby AdAstrα » October 25th, 2011, 8:29 pm

I'd definitely like to join this! I always try my best to welcome new members :)
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby FlipMode » October 25th, 2011, 8:41 pm

[quote="Amyz"]I'm in ^^ I love welcoming members =) If you want, I could make a userbar or something for us all? It's up to you.[/quote]

I made one, Ima send it out to any members very soon, but thank you very much for the suggestion.
FlipMode

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » October 25th, 2011, 8:44 pm

No problems ^^ x
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby Misiziri » October 25th, 2011, 9:51 pm

I'll join! This is a cool idea, glad it's becoming offical.

Oh, and I'll make my own userbar thank you kindly though x3
Misiziri

Nickname(s): La'Vie
Pride Points: 168

Postby DGFone » October 25th, 2011, 10:31 pm

Didn't we have something like this before?
Oh well, sign me in!
DGFone
Got wings

Watch me soar

Nickname(s): Planes, DGF, DG
Pride Points: 138

Postby FlipMode » October 25th, 2011, 10:34 pm

[quote="DGFone"]Didn't we have something like this before?
Oh well, sign me in![/quote]

Not that I was aware of, we did have a thread to discuss it, I just kind of was too busy and kept forgetting to start it lol =P.
FlipMode

Postby Applejack » October 25th, 2011, 10:37 pm

I'm SO in this :D
Applejack

oo0o0o0o0oo000oo

Nickname(s): AJ, Rich
Pride Points: 16

Next

Return to Introductions