Postby Nitrol » October 3rd, 2011, 12:12 pm

I'm uploading deleted scenes in FullHD to youtube:D

Scar and Zazu:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7oDxNqV6A

Mufasa's joke:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZHXMJ0o ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6cxgEu5Z ... re=related

I'll upload more scenes soon ^^
Last edited by Nitrol on October 9th, 2011, 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Nit, Mosi
Pride Points: 9

Re: Deled scenes in Full HD

Postby SweetNala » October 3rd, 2011, 9:54 pm

What did Mufasa say? I couldn't here, maybe its because my volume is low but.....
I love Zazu and Scar, they should have kept it.
signature by Amyz! thanks!
SweetNala

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 7

Postby Panda-chan » October 3rd, 2011, 11:02 pm

Wow, I never even heard those before. :O Keep uploading more, these are interesting :P
D̵̢̨̧̛͔̖͍̝̤̫̼̝̬̤̪̟͇͙̊̏̎͛̇̏͊͌̃̂̈́͂̒̄̅̚̚͘͝R̸̥̙͂̀̾̑̊̀̉́̀́̐̄̊̿̈́̄͑̐̕͝I̴̗̯̼̳͉͕̺̤̖̝̪̫̊͛͝͠Ǹ̵̨̧͈̮̦̖̝͈̥̗͕̭͉̺̲͕̥͔͎̹͖͙͇̲̘̩̞͓̦̦̯̮̙̜̼̝͈̣̺̰̺̟̙̫̫ͅK̶̢̢̡̧̢̛̻͎̘͉̦͚̳̗̱̗̮̫̲͎̟͚͖̠̣̺͎̠̤͈̩̞͈͚̣̳̟̣̓͊͊̍̀̇͆́͐̔̔̅̿̅̋̈̈́̔̈̒̌̆̃̇͗̂̐̽́͊̋͗̚̕͘͜͜͠͝͝ ̴̧̧̢̧̧̢̛̦̗̦̭͔̝͎̘͍͚͈̰̦̲͍̥͚̱͓̦̙̞̱̜̹̍̉́̿̃͆̆̾̀̍̊͛̈́̽̈́̀̋̒̾͗͗͂̾̊̇̃̈́̋́̓̄̂̐͊͂̏̿̅͂̚͘̚͜͠͝͠ͅͅͅͅW̵̢̧̨̥͇̳̩͍̪̓̉͊̓̏͜͠Ã̵̧̨͍͚̭̱̦̯̣͓̱̫͑͋̋̾̎͑̽̔̒͆̉͒͑͆̎͑̑̒͋̑̀̒̿͑̄͋̒͆̑͆̔̈̈́͂͆̾̾̌̃̏̊̓͘͜͝͠͠T̸̨̧̛̮̙̰͇̹̭̥̙̝̱̼̥͖̟̃̔̑̒̓̈́͂̈́̂̓̂̎̋͊̌͋̂͂̃̂͝͠͠͝ͅĘ̴̧̡̢̧̡̠͉͉͕̤̳̘̖̙̭͙͕̻͍̖̗͙̯͈͔͋̄̾̄͛͌͌͒͛̇̎͋̉̈́̆̈́̍̎̆̒͑̒̅̋̊̄̈̿͒̈̋̾̊́̔̚͝͠͝͠ͅŖ̸̠̫͓̞͈̫̉̂
Panda-chan

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

STAY HYDRATED, FOLKS

Nickname(s): Weeb trash
Telegram: 6834232905344686445634231897968563522324236894284563523722616678
Pride Points: 108

Postby NightmareMoon » October 3rd, 2011, 11:11 pm

those are crazy! How did you get these?
Never even knew about these. Very interesting.
NightmareMoon
The one and only NM =]

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

The night... will last.... FOREVER!!

Nickname(s): NM, Jamie
Pride Points: 19

Postby WildSimba » October 3rd, 2011, 11:49 pm

[quote="NalasMate"]those are crazy! How did you get these?
Never even knew about these. Very interesting.[/quote]

The blu-ray comes out tomorrow, some some of the people who have pre-ordered it have most likely already got it. :P
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Katelyn23 » October 3rd, 2011, 11:58 pm

Wow, never heard these before. They are really awesome. I like the Scar and Zazu one.

Katelyn23
We are the champions.

I be speakin' swaghili.

Pride Points: 20

Postby Nitrol » October 4th, 2011, 6:39 am

I'm now uploading never before seen Mufasa's Song :D
Check my channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TimonPumbaP ... mhee#p/for about 3-4 hours
Nitrol

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Woeler » October 4th, 2011, 8:20 am

Lol the mufasa one is funny as hell! Lmao! Can't wait to have the blu-ray myself!
There are those who complain about the wind, there are those who hope the wind will change, --though the wise-- the wise adjust their sails.
Woeler

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 120

Postby Nitrol » October 4th, 2011, 7:44 pm

Nitrol

Postby TheLionPrince » October 5th, 2011, 11:21 pm

Here's this one:

[quote="SweetNala"]What did Mufasa say? I couldn't here, maybe its because my volume is low but.....
I love Zazu and Scar, they should have kept it.[/quote]

Mufasa said, "What are the rhinos charging these days"?
TheLionPrince
Crown Prince of the Pridelands

Nickname(s): Chris, TLP
Pride Points: 152

Next

Return to The Movies