[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The New Building on The Block (Open to OC Anthro's) — My Lion King Forum

The New Building on The Block (Open to OC Anthro's)

Re: The New Building on The Block (Open to OC Anthro's)

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 29th, 2011, 6:05 pm

As Amy was drawing some illustrations for her report that she would scan on to her computer later, she couldn't help think of that fox she had met about 10 minutes ago. Joesph was rather handsome, so was Tygo, but Joesph seemed the nicest and Amy felt like they could be friends, or maybe even more.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » September 29th, 2011, 6:10 pm

Several hours passed. Joseph knew that, at this time, there wouldn't be anyone in the hall. He went to Amy's door and knocked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 29th, 2011, 6:18 pm

Amy had just been doodling little hearts and pretty patterns over an A3 piece of paper which she intended to put on her bedroom door. When she heard the knock, she got up and walked slowly to the door, she opened it to find Joesph there. "Oh hiya, are you ok? Would you umm...like to come in for a cup of tea or something?", she asked.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Postby KingKovu44 » September 29th, 2011, 6:20 pm

Joseph smiled slightly. "No. I just wanted to say that I'm sorry that we never got to finish our introduction before we were interrupted," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Previous

Return to Role Play (OT)