[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Story Of A Hero (Closed) — My Lion King Forum

Story Of A Hero (Closed)

Story Of A Hero (Closed)

Postby KingKovu44 » September 23rd, 2011, 8:48 pm

This is a prequel to the "Balto" series, explaining many things in the series.

Title: Story Of A Hero

Story: This is the beginning of Balto's story, starting off when he's a puppy and has just been separated from his mother and is adopted by Boris. From there, we look at many things, like how he met Jenna and Steele and more.

Cast:

Balto- KingKovu44

Jenna- Changa

Steele- VitanisMate

Boris- Changa
Last edited by KingKovu44 on September 25th, 2011, 10:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: Story Of A Hero (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » September 23rd, 2011, 10:54 pm

The bitter, icy winds whipped across the frozen, snowy Alaskan landscape. In the midst of it all walked a male wolf/husky hybrid pup. His name was Balto, and he had just been separated from his mother Aniu. He was scared and hungry. "Someone, help me!" he called out.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » September 24th, 2011, 5:05 am

A broken-winged snow goose lay in the snow. He knew that it would be at least a year before it would heal. Then he heard a howl of fear. At first he was scared, but at the second howl, he realized that it was a young call. He rushed to the location of the call.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

Nickname(s): AK, Mhuni, Hooly
Pride Points: 9

Postby KingKovu44 » September 24th, 2011, 5:06 am

Balto was still in a state of panic. "Please, someone, help me! I don't want to die!" he shouted, tears rolling down his face.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » September 24th, 2011, 5:13 am

Stumbling over his webbed feet and injured wing, Boris came upon the young animal. "A wolf," he muttered, and slowly backed away.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » September 24th, 2011, 5:15 am

Balto looked at the bird. "Can you help me? I lost my mother," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » September 24th, 2011, 5:27 am

"Your mother," Boris said, smoothing his feathers with his good wing. "Well... what can a goose do? What can I do?"
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » September 24th, 2011, 1:35 pm

Balto whimpered. "Please help me. I don't want to die out here!" he said, stepping ever closer to the goose.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby changa » September 24th, 2011, 4:25 pm

If a goose could ever bite his lip, Boris did so. "Alright. But... maybe... we'll have to think long and hard about this." He began to walk back to the area he has made his home.
changa
Mighty Pirate™!

Postby KingKovu44 » September 24th, 2011, 5:05 pm

OOC: Shortly, we'll switch over and introduce Jenna and Steele.

Balto followed the goose. "What is there to think about?" he asked. He then realized that he had failed to introduce himself. "My name is Balto," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)