Tanabi

Tanabi

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 7th, 2009, 9:05 pm

I think Tanabi is a cool charachter. what do you guys think? 8-)
TeenSimba101

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Iam Simba!

Pride Points: 0

Re: Tanabi

Postby Simba » August 7th, 2009, 9:21 pm

well, technically Tanabi is a fan-made character. some fans just started using that name for Simba and Nala's male cub, and then everyone got so used to it that many mistakeningly think he's cannon.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 7th, 2009, 10:00 pm

Tanabi is his unofficial name. His official name is Kopa.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 7th, 2009, 10:06 pm

oh, because somewhere I heared Tanabi was Kopa's brother.
TeenSimba101

Iam Simba!

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 7th, 2009, 10:11 pm

lol that would be awesome ^^ Kopa & Tanabi - The lost brothers ^^
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Mike » August 7th, 2009, 10:27 pm

I consider that cub to be Kopa, but I guess they're the same character by a different name :P
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 7th, 2009, 10:29 pm

Well it is :P
KopsTheTerminator

Postby Simba » August 7th, 2009, 10:32 pm

most fans consider them different characters since when the name Tanabi came about, most didn't even know about Kopa. but usually it's that Kopa wasn't born, Tanabi was. some do have Tanabi, Kopa, and Kiara as Simba and Nala's cubs. I guess it's just how you want it.
THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 7th, 2009, 10:35 pm

Kopa/Tanabi and Vitani would fit great in Simba's Pride too. ^^ The 2 couples [tanabi/Kopa & Vitani and Kovu and Kiara] woudl fall in love with each other. But then it would be confusing. 2 Kings and 2 Queens would be like Narnia. lol :P
KopsTheTerminator

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 8th, 2009, 12:12 am

no, I think he's a different charachter cause heres a picture of him.
Attachments
Tanabi.jpg
TeenSimba101

Iam Simba!

Next

Return to Beyond The Lion King