[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Wolves of the Wild — My Lion King Forum

Wolves of the Wild

Wolves of the Wild

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 1st, 2011, 7:25 pm

This is basically a wolf RP.

You can play up to 3 characters (prefer 2) and it's all about surviving in a wolf pack.

They'll be close in counters with bears, hunters, nature, your character's survial is in your hands. Will you find love? Will you make friends? Will you even form enemies? It's all up to you.

Characters ~

Kion (leader of the pack) ~ Me
Kipekee (female) ~ Me
Jipeni (male) ~ Me
Thor (male, defender of the pack) ~ KingKovu44
Muuaji (Aji for short, male) ~ Lillian
Tulivu (female, Jipeni's sister) ~ Lillian
Annabeth (female) ~ TheWhistlerify

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Come out come out little one...otherwise you'll end up like your mummy and daddy...", said the deep harsh voice.
Kipekee awoke, sweating and panting, her mind wondering to what happened just a week ago. She got up and started to walk towards a pool of water, her tail between her legs as her wolf tounge lapped up some water. Kipekee looked up to the sky, it was early morning. She had to find somewhere safe, otherwise these nightmares would just keep plaguing her.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I'm getting there, one clumsy step at a time

Nickname(s): Amy
Pride Points: 149

Re: Wolves of the Wild

Postby Lillian » September 1st, 2011, 7:59 pm

Muuaji growled to himself, he had been made to go and find the stupid pup, but he knew he was best for under cover missions. He stalked along, thinking to himself. He smirked to himself for a moment, for the gang had more plans than just killing the pup, males need to relieve they're...yearnings from time to time.
Lillian
Nala Fan Forever

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Custom Custom Custom....Text!

Nickname(s): Lilly, Lil, Little Lil
Pride Points: 5

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 1st, 2011, 8:04 pm

Annabeth was on a regular morning patrol. Being who she was, she didn't like patrols at all, they were boring. However, she did understand the importance of it and wasn't ignoring the responsibility just because she found it boring. Soon enough, Annabeth could hear the faint sound of water coming from one of the waterholes. Walking in that direction, she saw another wolf by the waterhole when the pool came into sight. Even though she was looking at the wolf from behind, she could tell that it was younger, and it's new scent indicated that it was a female.

She could think of no logical reason for a wolf this young to be in another pack's territory, especially a female since it was less common for females to end up as rogues. Slowly, Annabeth approached, hoping she wouldn't scare the young female too much with the sudden approach, "Hello there." she said with a slight smile, hoping that she looked as friendly as she was trying to be.
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Nickname(s): TW
Pride Points: 22

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 1st, 2011, 8:12 pm

As Kipekee was just raising her head from the pool of water, she heard a voice from behind her. She meeped and jumped round to face the voice, it was a female, she backed away. Lowering herself as a sign of sumbission, "W-W-What do you want with me?".

Meanwhile, Kion had also awoken, he had smelt a new arrival from a mile away, the wolf got up and ruffled fur, he walked towards the direction of the smell not knowing he was probably going to make the young pup even more nervous.
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 1st, 2011, 8:18 pm

Now that the newcomer was facing her, Annabeth could see that she was nervous. It made sense anyone would be nervous at an older wolf's approach, but it seemed to be more than just that. "Don't worry, I don't mean you any harm." she said, ceasing to walk and taking a step backwards. Offering a kind smile, Annabeth made an attempt to find out more about the pup, thinking that maybe it was lost. "What are you doing here?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good source of potassium

Postby KingKovu44 » September 1st, 2011, 8:18 pm

Thor had smelled the smell and headed over to where it was coming. He howled to let the newcomer know that he was coming.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 1st, 2011, 8:23 pm

Annabeth's heard and recognised Thorn's howl which caused her to look around her for a moment. Looking back at the young pup, she could tell by it's expression that she had also heard the howl and also seemed to be slightly more nervous because of it. In addition she guessed that Kion was probably also on his way. If he had somehow missed the newcomer's scent he sure wouldn't miss an howl. "Don't panic, nothing bad is going to happen."
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Postby KingKovu44 » September 1st, 2011, 8:26 pm

Thor finally arrived on the scene. "What's going on here?" he asked.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby UncoordinatedPisces » September 1st, 2011, 8:30 pm

Kipekee was looking at the two wolves, she was shaking, her knee's were trembling, she had no way out exepct going back. She ran for the gap between the two wolves, heading full bolt away from them but Kion was walking her in direction. She crashed into him, she looked up, "I-I..umm...PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!".
UncoordinatedPisces
just an oddball

Postby TheWhistlerify » September 1st, 2011, 8:34 pm

Annabeth looked around her shoulder when she heard Thor's voice. "I found this pup just a few minutes ago." she looked back at the pup just in time to see her run into Kion. Walking over, she looked down at her and offered her a smile. "Do you want to tell me what happened?" she figured that a young female pup would find her less threatening than an adult male. "Where are your parents sweetheart? Are you lost?"
TheWhistlerify
Bananas

Good source of potassium

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)