Scar

Re: Scar

Postby Nadra » July 17th, 2009, 11:53 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Nadra"]He and Zira are the best Disney villains, I think. Scar, because he's clever and handsome - Zira, because she's crazy and scary.

As a kid, I absolutely hated Scar, because he was so evil. Well, in real life I'd still hate this kind of guy... But his evilness makes him such a great villain.

I don't like young Taka in "A Tale of Two Brothers", though. He's so irritating. :headache:[/quote]

Agreed in all expect the last part. Ahadi break his promise, that's why.[/quote]

Yeah... That was Taka's way to react. It wasn't very easy for him to just forgive, huh?
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby KopsTheTerminator » July 23rd, 2009, 10:14 am

[quote="Nadra"][quote="Kopa23"][quote="Nadra"]He and Zira are the best Disney villains, I think. Scar, because he's clever and handsome - Zira, because she's crazy and scary.

As a kid, I absolutely hated Scar, because he was so evil. Well, in real life I'd still hate this kind of guy... But his evilness makes him such a great villain.

I don't like young Taka in "A Tale of Two Brothers", though. He's so irritating. :headache:[/quote]

Agreed in all expect the last part. Ahadi break his promise, that's why.[/quote]

Yeah... That was Taka's way to react. It wasn't very easy for him to just forgive, huh?[/quote]

Yeah, he had a hard life. In my opinion, 2 kings would be cool. It would be like Narnia. ^^ lol.
KopsTheTerminator

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Nadra » July 26th, 2009, 6:58 pm

[quote="Kopa23"][quote="Nadra"][quote="Kopa23"]

Yeah... That was Taka's way to react. It wasn't very easy for him to just forgive, huh?[/quote]

Yeah, he had a hard life. In my opinion, 2 kings would be cool. It would be like Narnia. ^^ lol.[/quote]

I agree! In real life, there would be no "king". But then the wouldn't be a story called The Lion King...
Nadra

Pride Points: 5

Postby CadyD16 » August 3rd, 2009, 8:02 am

Scar is awesome! Sure he is evil, but I can't see how anyone could REALLY hate him. I am a huge fan of him xD I guess all you have to do is have an evil personality and throw a lion king off a cliff to be one of my favorite characters xD
CadyD16

Long live The Outsiders...

Pride Points: 0

Postby PrincessKiara » August 5th, 2009, 6:05 pm

[quote="CrystallineIcefire"][quote="PrincessKiara"]Jafar definatly reminds me a lot of Scar, they have the same elegance and humour to them. Great villains! :D[/quote]
Don't Jafar and Scar have the same voice talents??[/quote]

I really don’t know. :? They might! :hmm:
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Mike » August 5th, 2009, 7:34 pm

Nope, that was Jonathan Freeman. As far as I can tell he's best known for Jafar and hasn't done much other work.
I host MLK Fan Artist of the Week in the Fan Art section
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.
Spoiler: show
Thanks to Jaynr for the avatar
Thanks to Simba for the TLK signature
Mike

King of Pride Rock

Nickname(s): Michael Freeman, Mikeyboy69, Sid

Postby PrincessKiara » August 5th, 2009, 9:07 pm

[quote="Mike"]Nope, that was Jonathan Freeman. As far as I can tell he's best known for Jafar and hasn't done much other work.[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up for me, Mike. This reminds me that it’s been ages since I watched Aladdin :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby TeenSimba101 » August 7th, 2009, 12:37 am

I think he's just like me. He has my personality an I have a scar. I also want to kill my sister some day! :evil:
TeenSimba101

Iam Simba!

Pride Points: 0

Postby KopsTheTerminator » August 7th, 2009, 3:46 pm

[quote="TeenSimba101"]I think he's just like me. He has my personality an I have a scar. I also want to kill my sister some day! :evil:[/quote]

o.O Scar in the eye? That's odd for a human... And why would someone want to kill his/her brother or sister? :headache:
KopsTheTerminator

Postby RayCat » August 7th, 2009, 4:03 pm

Perhaps it's because they're jealous? Or because they hate him/her?
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

PreviousNext

Return to The Characters