What program do you recomend?

Re: What program do you recomend?

Postby LilTiger » August 4th, 2009, 1:20 am

[quote="KiarasMate"]Yeah, depending on the file type and where you actually got the music from, you will probably need to convert the file type into one that WMM can recognize. ^^ If it's not off of a CD, you can download a file converter that can do what Simba stated above, just with files that aren't off of a CD, since if they are from a CD, the way Simba suggested is the easiest. :) It all depends on the file type and where you got it from originally though. ^^

You might want to make sure that all your options and codecs are set and updated for WMM too, as this can lead to problems with importing files into WMM. Just another suggestion though. ^^[/quote]
Okay. Another question, KM? Have you had Sony Vegas before?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby KiarasMate » August 4th, 2009, 7:59 am

Well, I actually do have Sony Vegas Pro 8 and Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9, but I can't use them on my computer for some odd reason, so yes, I have had Sony Vegas, but no, I don't use it to make my AMVs with, so I don't really know much about it. ^^ People say that it is the gold standard for AMV making though, but that's just a matter of opinion and shouldn't sway you to just go out and buy or download it. You should check out a variety of video editing programs to find what suits your needs and budget. :)
KiarasMate
Legendary Lion

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): KM

Postby DarkLiger » August 4th, 2009, 6:26 pm

LT I have Sony Vegas Pro 9. What your question or questions I guess?
Image<-Made by SimbaImage<- Made by TeenSimba
Image<-Made by Simba
Image<- Made by TeenSimba
DarkLiger

Pride Points: 0

Postby LilTiger » August 4th, 2009, 6:26 pm

Which free music is on "Sony Vegas"?
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby DarkLiger » August 4th, 2009, 6:28 pm

I don't think there is any free music >.>
I haven't seen at least, you have to upload the music you have from your computer to Sony Vegas.
Image<-Made by Simba
DarkLiger

Postby LilTiger » August 4th, 2009, 6:32 pm

I just wish that all my songs from my CDs were on my computer! No offense to people who like WMM. WMM SUCKS!
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby DarkLiger » August 4th, 2009, 6:36 pm

Well depending on your computer, if you just insert a CD, it can allow you to copy it to the computer.
Then you can us that.
Image<-Made by Simba
DarkLiger

Postby LilTiger » August 5th, 2009, 1:43 am

Guess what?! I got usic on my computer! Now, all I need to do is rip a movie. Then, I can make a video.
ImageImageImage
LilTiger

~*~

Postby Tanabi » August 7th, 2009, 7:08 pm

Alright I don't know if somebody already posted a way to help you out for youtube quality (yes I know this is for ripping the movie and such but I can't find what I usually use to help you out), it's very very simple. Save the movie as an MP4, the quality when it fully uploads is the best.
The past is a gaping hole. You try to run from it, but the more you run, the deeper it grows behind you, its edges yawning at your heels. Your only chance is to turn around and face it. But it's like looking down into the grave of your love, or kissing the mouth of a gun, a bullet trembling in its dark nest, ready to blow your head off.
Tanabi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Remember who you are.

Postby CommandoTheLion » August 9th, 2009, 6:36 am

for good results i chooses Sony Vagas Pro Ver 8.0
Xbox GT:Ex0tiicZ-Add Me Please Or PM me your GT
ImageImage
Image << By Moka
Image << By Me
Image << By SM
CommandoTheLion

Stein Um Stein!!! >:D mauer ich dich ein

PreviousNext

Return to Other Fan-Created Media