Tama's Cubs?

Tama's Cubs?

Postby Simba » July 23rd, 2009, 9:20 pm

well, I was watching this Disney Active Play promo video on my Lion King Activity Center CDROM. it shows clips of things you do on it, and I noticed 3 cubs baring a striking resemblence to Tama. one I thought was Tama at first, but she's a cub at the same time as Kiara and Kovu. so I was thinking they might be her cubs, what do you guys think?

THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER IN USE
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Nickname(s): Simba,AJ,Amber

Re: Tama's Cubs?

Postby LilTiger » July 24th, 2009, 11:15 pm

The one in the second picture does look alot like Tama. Yeah, I wonder too if those cubs are Tama's cubs. And here's an off topic question:What's Kovu doing in the Pridelands when Simba don't want any outsider there?
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Nadra » July 26th, 2009, 7:21 pm

Wow, these cubs are cute! It's funny that I've created a son for Tama (and Mheetu) that looks a lot like the male cubs... :)
I've seen the 2nd picture sometimes... I always thought that the third cub was Vitani. :lol: I mean, the other characters look pretty weird, too. But why would Vitani sit next to Nala and Simba?

I'm almost sure that they were not meant to be Tama's cubs, but they really look like Tama...
Nadra

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 5

Postby Simba » July 27th, 2009, 12:52 am

but the funny thing is that they didn't create Tama until 2005, and this grab is of something in 1997 or 1998. perhaps they were inspired by the random cubs in this game to make a lioness that could be their mother.
Simba

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[inactive account]

Postby Nadra » July 28th, 2009, 9:51 pm

[quote="Simba"]but the funny thing is that they didn't create Tama until 2005, and this grab is of something in 1997 or 1998.[/quote]
That's a good point! :lol:
I don't think Tama was meant to have anything to do with these guys...
Nadra

Postby Nadra » August 7th, 2009, 4:18 pm

Oh my... I heard that the bigger lion in the first pic was meant to be the mother of the smaller lion. To me, it looks like a male cub! :o
Nadra

Postby Simba » August 7th, 2009, 9:15 pm

:o seriously? I knew a game on it was matching the cub to it's mother, but that doesn't even look like an adult much less a female!
Simba

[inactive account]

Postby LilTiger » August 7th, 2009, 9:21 pm

[quote="Simba"]:o seriously? I knew a game on it was matching the cub to it's mother, but that doesn't even look like an adult much less a female![/quote]
I know! I was like :o OMG when I heard that! It seems weird, unless that's a teen lioness and she got pregnant at an early age. It's possible. It's like with humans as well.
ImageImageImage
Sig by Simbaholic, userbars by WildSimba and Simba.
LilTiger

~*~

Nickname(s): LT, Lil, Tiger, LilT, ZM, Zira, Bored

Postby Nadra » August 8th, 2009, 9:40 pm

[quote="LilTiger"][quote="Simba"]:o seriously? I knew a game on it was matching the cub to it's mother, but that doesn't even look like an adult much less a female![/quote]
I know! I was like :o OMG when I heard that! It seems weird, unless that's a teen lioness and she got pregnant at an early age. It's possible. It's like with humans as well.[/quote]
I agree, it's impossible! The "mother" is way too small - how on earth could she have given birth? And she looks like a male.
Uh, this is confusing and makes me angry... :x Well, I'd say that at least the cub in the first picture is Tama's. I don't think his/her mother was shown in the game.
Nadra

Postby thanigraphics » September 30th, 2009, 11:44 am

cool screengrabs! I saw that game once more, DJ Coulz remade it, I guess..... There were more cubs in that picture! But I don't think they were ment to be Tama's.
verliezer in een ongelijk gevecht....
ImageImageImage
vote for my site: go to http://www.leeuwenkoning.webs.com and click the voting button at the bottom of the page
thanigraphics

uh-oh, banana time!

Pride Points: 1

Return to Beyond The Lion King