[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*] — My Lion King Forum

Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Re: Elysia - A Kingdom Tale (Medieval RP) [*PRIVATE*]

Postby Daenerys » July 2nd, 2011, 11:46 pm

Tera was shocked as she saw the girls horse spooked and her father coming to get her. When the girl and her father were out of sight, she turned to Midnight, her pet dragon. Apparently he was the one who spooked the horse. "Midnight!" Tera said loudly. "I told you not to do that! Stop coming out of there and go back to your cave.....NOW!" Midnight just looked at her with his scaly face. "GO!" she continued, her face burning.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby AdAstrα » July 2nd, 2011, 11:59 pm

Adora had a feeling that she shouldn't tell anyone about the strange, flying creature. Especially not her father. He had enough to worry about as it was, the vikings threatening to attack any day now. It must be hard, being king, she though as she gazed back towards the forest. For a split second she froze, for she thought she had seen something move among the trees. Careful not to let out a single gasp, she quickly turned back to her father.
"No, I didn't see anything of interest." she lied, hoping he wouldn't suspect anything, "Um, father, don't you think I could stay outside for a little longer? It's such a very beautiful day and..I promise I won't be far away. Just within the castle grounds."
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 12:18 am

Sualtam finally smiled. "Very well, Adora. You may stay out. Just be sure that you're back inside by dinner time," he stated.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby Daenerys » July 3rd, 2011, 6:16 am

Midnight began to walk slowly back to his cave, with Tera standing on her tip-toes, with a burning red face, pointing in the direction of the cave. Midnight didn't show any signs of being upset. He was just being his normal dragon self. Tera calmed down, and sat down forcefully. She looked in the direction of the castle. Tera had always wondered what it was like in the castle. Just when she began to day dream, Tera saw the girl come around the corner from down the hill. She was coming her way! Tera gasped and ran to Midnight. "Okay boy," she whispered to him, "I want you to be quiet. Don't make a noise. Be a good boy."
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby AdAstrα » July 3rd, 2011, 10:18 am

"Oh thanks father!" Adora exclaimed, giving him a great hug before limberly jumping off the horse's back. "I promise I'll be back before dinner." She waited until he was out of sight before darting off towards the forest, adrenaline pumping through her veins. She was scared but also curious as to what could be hiding in there, which she longed to find out. "As long as I don't go too far." she repeated to herself over and over, "As long as I don't get lost..I'll be fine.." Entering the forest, she opened her bag and took out a small, silver dagger. It wasn't much, but she was convinced that if something or someone attacked, it would at least be better than nothing. Taking a few steps forward, she suddenly became aware of a rustling noise somewhere to her left. She jumped.
"Who's there?" she cried, trying hard to appear calm and brave, "Show yourself!"
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 4th, 2011, 2:28 pm

Sualtam returned to the castle, hoping nothing would happen to his daughter and heiress.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby Daenerys » July 6th, 2011, 7:03 pm

Tera scared when she heard the voice yell "Who's there". "Okay boy," she whispered. "Don't make a noise.". Tera heard footsteps approaching.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby AdAstrα » July 6th, 2011, 7:10 pm

Adora was startled when she saw the girl, but also relieved to find that it wasn't something more sinister. "Umm...hello." she said, "Are you...are you alone?"

----

As Druian looked up, his thin lips curled into a somewhat malicious grin. This was it. He had located the castle at last, after several hours of searching. Turning around and beginning to walk in the direction of the camp, he couldn't help but chuckle to himself. Now that he knew where to find the castle...he could soon carry out his plan. A plan his father, Fenris, was yet unaware of, however Druian knew him well and was certain that it would please him very much.
AdAstrα

Postby KingKovu44 » July 10th, 2011, 5:41 pm

In the Viking camp, Fenris, the violent leader of this band, was making final preparations for the attack. His men, as brutal as he was, were just as eager. He smiled. "May Thor grant us victory!" he shouted.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby AdAstrα » July 10th, 2011, 6:08 pm

As Druian entered the camp, he quickly approached his father.
"I found it!" he exclaimed, "I found the castle! And I know where the entrance is."
AdAstrα

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)