Post a picture of your bedroom.

Fun and Games is a fun and zany place, but please remember to follow forum rules when posting. Things can become spammy, but please refrain from posting outright spam topics. Just ask a staff member if you have any questions!

Re: Post a picture of your bedroom.

Postby PrincessKiara » September 17th, 2010, 9:55 pm

OMG wall of Scar!

Nice room, Cdot :)
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby Lauren » September 18th, 2010, 5:37 am

WOW,ScaЯ! u have have such a cool room filled with Scar all over! u really have the big obsession for him!
Lauren

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby RayCat » September 18th, 2010, 8:21 pm

[quote="ScaЯ"]BEHOLD MY WALL OF SCAR :evil: :roar5: :watchingyou: :adored: :headache: :coldhearted2: XD This is when I had my b-day decorations up![/quote]

HOLY SHEETS ScaЯ, when you said you were the #1 Scar fan... I had no idea O.o
My graphics thread
And where the journey may lead you
Let this prayer be your guide
Though it may take you so far away
Always remember your pride
RayCat

The lion sleeps no more

Pride Points: 55

Postby jelle » September 18th, 2010, 8:24 pm

The wall of scar that's and awesome idea.
(thanks miharuka :3)

"it's not too late, it's never too late"
jelle
the unforgiven

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

We cannot forgive what we cannot forget

Nickname(s): POOTISMAN
Pride Points: 20

Postby WildSimba » September 18th, 2010, 8:39 pm

I had a wall of Kurt Cobain in my last room xD

But now it's just a pain ol' room with like 4 spongebob posters, a finding nemo poster, an avatar poster, a POTC: dead mans chest poster, and a green day poster. I have a dresser with a TV, VHS, PS2 (currently being borrowed, while I borrow their DS xD), a lamp, and a phone. In the closet I have stacks of VHS tapes, and books, and quite a few Mangas, since I'm working on finishing off my dragonball manga collection.

Then I have a bed, and like 6 CD racks by a crappy $20 dollar CD player on the floor.

That's all there is too know, if I ever get a camera, I'll take pictures. :)

Edit: I also have a shelf, an Electric guitar, a bass, and a guitar AMP. Then a million folders worth of songs, (including a few of my own albums) and a place where I keep library books safe.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby Moka » July 2nd, 2011, 3:37 am

Unlocked by request!
Moka
:D

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Pride Points: 138

Postby Lauren » July 5th, 2011, 1:39 am

Unfortunately, I share my room, but no worries. Here's my side of my room! :)
IMG_5660.JPG
My bed ,along with my plushies and with my wall covered with 98% Simba all over it. :)

IMG_5637.JPG
LOL. I was watching "Drake and Josh" on my TV. Also, I made that painting at school that' hanging on my wall :)

IMG_5646.JPG
My TLKOB poster.
Lauren

Postby WildSimba » July 6th, 2011, 7:19 pm

Basically, not much has changed besides I not what a Gamecube, I've completed my Dragonball Collection, and I have a huge Dark Side of the Moon lithograph/framed poster.
"There are you, you drive like a demon from station to station," - David Bowie
WildSimba
Fan the Flames

Ain't it Funny how it happens

Nickname(s): WS, David
Telegram: Ask me through PM
Pride Points: 122

Postby PrincessKiara » July 6th, 2011, 9:45 pm

I haven`t seen this topic in a while. Just noticed it, but misread the title. Thought it said "Post a picture of your BOREDOM." lol I need to get some sleep. :P
PrincessKiara
I`m no super genius. Or are I?

Miles To Go Before I Sleep

Nickname(s): Solle
Pride Points: 40

Postby AdAstrα » July 6th, 2011, 9:48 pm

Boredom haha ^

I need to clean my room before I even consider taking a pic of it and posting here lol. It's messy right now.
I'm never going back
The past is in the past
AdAstrα

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Fabulous Frog
Pride Points: 117

PreviousNext

Return to Fun and Games