[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse 2 (Open) — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse 2 (Open)

The Collapse 2 (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 7:46 pm

This is a sequel to the collapse with a new storyline and lead character.

Story: Sonic the Hedgehog, son of King Levi and Queen Aleena of the Kingdom of Hedgehog, has been sent on a mission by his parents to investigate the after-effects of the Kremling attack in the last story. As he travels, he is joined by Ash the wolf after entering her pack's territory. From there, they begin an adventure that leads them against the evil alternate versions of Sonic and his family.

Cast:

Sonic- KingKovu44

Ash- TheLionQueen

*This RP will remain open. If interested, just post what character you want in the thread labeled Fursona RP (Open to all). Canon and original character are welcome*
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Re: The Collapse 2 (Open)

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 7:58 pm

Sonic walked through the area, thinking about his family and friends. His parents, his siblings, his cousin Amy, his wife Sally Alicia-Acorn Hedgehog, Knuckles, Bunnie, Mira, Leeta, Lyco, Lupe...all of them. Soon, he found himself in a swampy area. "Bummer majores," he said in reference to the smelly area around him.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 8:03 pm

Ash was patrolling her territory and saw a hedgehog. She growled and ran at it.
TheLionQueen

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 8:04 pm

Sonic stood his ground when he saw the wolf coming. "Hold on, I'm not here to hurt you!" he shouted before jumping out of the way.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 8:14 pm

Ash stopped. "Um ok what are you doing here then?" She said questioning the hedgehog.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 8:16 pm

Sonic sighed. "My name is Mufasa, but you can call me Sonic. I'm the son of King Levi and Queen Aleena of the Kingdom of Hedgehog. I was sent to see how much the Kremlings had damaged the land in their recent attack," he said.
Last edited by KingKovu44 on July 3rd, 2011, 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 8:19 pm

"Well they're gone now thanks to me and a few friends." Ash bragged. "Kid you shouldn't be out here. It's dangerous. My pack isn't as 'forgiving' as I am." She warned. "Where are you heading anyway?" Ash asked curiously.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 8:23 pm

Sonic looked around for a moment. "I'm not really headed anywhere. My task is to examine the land and then head back to Knothole and report to my parents and uncle," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » July 3rd, 2011, 8:27 pm

"Let me help you out I know the lands like the back of my hand." She said. "I need to get out of this place for a day or two anyway the smell gets to me sometimes."
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » July 3rd, 2011, 8:29 pm

Sonic smiled. "Thank you. By the way, what's your name?" he asked as he started to walk off.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)