[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - We Can't Let Them Win [Dragon RP with DragonStar] — My Lion King Forum

We Can't Let Them Win [Dragon RP with DragonStar]

We Can't Let Them Win [Dragon RP with DragonStar]

Postby Zoketi » June 29th, 2011, 9:57 pm

Wild dragons. Invading humans. Our home is at risk. Fight or join the humans?

Characters:

Name: Evara
Species of Dragon: Frost Dragon
Colors: Light blue, mostly white.
Personality: Sweet, and motherly, but tough when she has to be. Mists mate
Rped by: DragonStar

Name: Mist
Species of Dragon: Frost Dragons
Colors: Light blue, mostly white
Personality: Very tough, and rough, but when he becomes a father, his soft spot is revealed. Evara's mate.
Rped by: DragonStar

Name: Tiesya
Species: Bronze Dragon
Coloration: Like the picture, but with more green/blue. Her scales are paler bronze and seem flecked with white. Her frills are smaller than usual, and she in general is slightly tinier than is normal.
Personality: Quiet and inconspicious for a dragon. She is soft-spoken and loyal. She values friendship much and doesn't trust easily--she is extremely wary. Don't get on her bad side though, even her shyness is pushed away with deadly claws.
Rped by: Zoketi

Name: Kotori
Species: Silver Dragon
Coloration: Slightly darker than the picture, and his wings and tail are more of a icy blue color.
Personality: Harsh and cold, but can be nice if you are really friends with him. He doesn't show his feelings and prefers to stay away from others. If angered he fights back, even if their is no hope of winning. He hates all humans and anything to do with them.
Rped by: Zoketi
Zoketi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

yeehaw

Nickname(s): Zoki, Zozo
Pride Points: 28

Re: We Can't Let Them Win [Dragon RP with DragonStar]

Postby Daenerys » June 30th, 2011, 4:32 am

(OOC: I will bring Mist in soon, I'll just do Evara for this post.)
Evara was sleeping soundly. She was happy in her cold forest home, but she knew she wasn't totally safe. Recent human activity around her cave has made her nervous. Today was the day that she would leave her home to look for a few other dragons that would team up with her. Sunlight flooded her cave. She opened one ice blue eye and smiled. She got up and stretched out her wings. It was a cold, sunny, frosty morning, Evara's favorite type of morning. She walked out her cave, and noticed a thin layer of frost on the ground. She stepped a few more paces out and rubbed her large, scaly white head on the frost. She finished rubbing her head in the ice, lifted it up dripping with melting ice. She felt refreshed. She opened up her wings, trotted a few steps forward, and launched herself into the air. She hope she would see some other dragons that would back her up, and fight for their rights to keep their forest home.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

nightmare dressed like a daydream

Nickname(s): rena/dashie/whatever
Pride Points: 175

Postby Zoketi » June 30th, 2011, 4:54 am

[Ok. ^^]

Tiesya blinked her eyes open. She flexed her wings and legs, standing and stretching. Her ragged den let the sunlight filter in, dappling her scales with brightness. Tiesya flicked her tail. She strode from her den, scattering frost-covered with her wings. She skidded to a halt on the slippery ground, barely missing a tree branch with her head. She huffed and dug her claws into the icey grass, getting a better grip on the frost. She began to pad forwards again, her thoughts wondering to the humans. They had been coming closer and closer to her den, and she was starting to get slightly panicky. Tiesya wondered if any other neaby dragons would be affected by the humans' activity. She sniffed, also beginning to be hungry. Tieysa kept her pace, deciding not to fly yet.

Kotori growled in his slumber. He rolled over and awoke immediately, letting out a gust of ice from his maw. Kotori sighed and stood up, shuffling his wings. His tail dragged on his rocky floor. He walked up the tunnel to his mane cave room, his head erect. He padded to the exit of his cave, which was on a mountain ledge, and flared his wings. With a powerful leap he soared upwards, wings beating the air. He slowed down and drifted, scanning the trees below. Kotori had notice the humans nearing his mountain, it filled him with fury. They think the world belongs to them! He thought angrily, thrashing his tail as he flew.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Daenerys » June 30th, 2011, 6:29 am

Evara soon flew over a small town of humans. They were soon closing into the forest and the mountains that surrounded it. As she flew over it, she saw two small kids pointing upwards and yelling. Evara sighed and frowned. I am disappoint. She thought. Evara continued her morning flight until she noticed another dragon flying near to her. She looked closely, it looked to be a large Silver Dragon. She noticed it land near a big mass of rock. Maybe that dragon will help me fight the humans. He looks big enough. Evara thought intently. She landed near his cave, just to make sure not to make him angry that she was in his territory. She landed quietly and walked near the cave entrance. She walked slowly in case he was a threat.

It was late morning. A Sleepy-head of a dragon opened his blue eyes. Mist was never a early-morning kind of dragon. He yawned and put his wings full out. He then got up quickly and trotted out of his icy cave. His claws were digging in the ice. He was excited about today, it was the day where he would look for a group to help him fight the humans for a right to keep his home. He lifted off quickly, and as soon as he was fully airborne, he just saw the glimpse of a white dragons wings landing near a large rocky mass. He thought there was another dragon there, so he turned and made that his destination.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Zoketi » June 30th, 2011, 5:42 pm

Kotori slid to a halt in his cave, glancing around at the white dragon that was nearing. With a small growl, he padded back to the exit of his cave. As the dragon landed, Kotori emerged from his cave and stood tall, opening his wings and thrashing his tail. His frills rose to a threatening position and he snarled deep in his throat. The white dragon had stopped and was assuming a submissive position, it obviously could tell it was on his territory. Kotori folded his wings neatly and flicked his tail. "And what is your business in my territory?"

Tiesya let her head lower, and she sighed. The frost and chilly air bothered her, as Bronze Dragons usually live on tropical islands. She scraped at the ice in annoyance, again scenting. Nearby she could smell elk, but quite far. Most of the herds had fled since the arrival of humans. Tiesya grunted softly and began to follow the distant scent, keeping her tail straight. Her wings were clasped to her side and her pawsteps neat and small.

[Yes I call dragon feet paws. xP]
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Daenerys » June 30th, 2011, 7:28 pm

[Lol, it's okay ^^]

Evara's head lowered to a submissive stance as she could see the dragon in front of her was much bigger than herself. She was speechless for a moment. "I-I'm looking for a group of dragons that would help me fight th-the humans." She said this nervously, You never know, he might want to join the humans she thought to herself. "I was wondering if you would help me. We'll need to find more dragons to help us as well, if say yes." Evara braced herself in case the Silver would throw himself into a rage.

Mist soon spotted a Bronze Dragon below him, sniffing along like she was really focused on something. He landed here before seeing the other White Dragon. The Bronze dragon was so focused on sniffing she didn't seem to notice him. "Um, hi there!" Mist said with enthusiasm.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Zoketi » June 30th, 2011, 9:12 pm

Kotori flicked his tail. It was a good idea... He mused, eyes trailing over the White Dragon. "I suppose I could help you defeat those dirty scale-less invaders." He growled lightly, lowering his crests a bit. "What's your name?" He added, his tail also lowering. He glanced over at the forest, where he was sure he had spotted something flash by and land. Shaking his head he returned his gaze to the White Dragon.

Tiesya flinched and skidded backwards, unfurling her wings. She crashed awkwardly into a tree, sending showers of leaves down on her head. She huffed and looked down in embarrassment, then slowly untangled her tail from the branch. She folded her wings and stepped forwards, shaking her scales and crests. "Oh." She murmured. "Greetings." Her voice was shy and embarrassed, and she thrashed her tail in nervousness.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Daenerys » June 30th, 2011, 9:28 pm

"My name's Evara." she said lifting her head up and out of submissive stance, feeling a little more comfortable. "I'm glad you could help me. Now we just need more dragons to help us."

Mist tried to hold in a laugh as the dragon made quite an awkward move. "Hello." he said, half laughing and half talking. "Sorry, about that; did I scare you?" he said, still half laughing.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Postby Zoketi » June 30th, 2011, 10:26 pm

Kotori nodded. "My name is Kotori." He introduced, unfurling his silvery wings. "Shall we go look?" He asked, padding to the edge of the ledge. With a glance back at Evara, he launched himself into the air. He flipped back around and hovered by his cave to wait.

Tiesya blushed slightly. "Maybe." She squeaked, her tail curling around her body. She blinked shyly and stared up, not wanting to speak again. Her claws scratched the ground.
Zoketi

yeehaw

Postby Daenerys » June 30th, 2011, 11:04 pm

[Just to let you know, Evara and Mist aren't mates yet. They become mates near the end of the RP, but throughout it they're just flirting.]

Evara nodded as the Silver began his take off she followed shortly afterward. She could easily see Kotori was much bigger than she expected. She followed Kotori, and soon spotted a Bronze and another Frost dragon in a clearing near to where they were flying. "Hey look, there's some dragons over there." she said loudly to Kotori. She had to yell because the wind was becoming stronger, and there seemed to be a storm brewing. "That's odd," Evara thought, "It was sunny this morning." She shrugged it off and followed Kotori in the direction of the two dragons.

Mist was still trying to hold in a laugh at this small Bronze dragon, but he lightened up a bit. "It's alright, I'm not a threat to you. What's your name?" Mist asked, trying to be as welcoming as he could.
Daenerys
♛ queen ♛

Next

Return to Role Play (OT)