[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
View topic - The Collapse — My Lion King Forum

The Collapse

Re: The Collapse

Postby TheLionQueen » June 29th, 2011, 11:35 pm

"Whoa." Ash said looking at Yun-Li. She nodded, "Thanks." And then pushed her uncle onto his side with a paw. She picked up her paw and her claws came out and she slashed him across the neck and he started to bleed to the ground he was lying on. "It's over Ouray." Ash said walking back away from him and towards her friends.
TheLionQueen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Nickname(s): Rachel or TLQ
Pride Points: 33

Postby KingKovu44 » June 30th, 2011, 12:38 am

Cheng walked over to Ash. "Just remember that we fought to destroy the threat he presented, not to utterly destroy him," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Road Rovers Fan

Nickname(s): Alpha, Kingy, RR
Pride Points: 56

Postby TheLionQueen » June 30th, 2011, 1:07 am

"Sure." Ash replied looking at her dead uncle Ouray.
Her mother appeared from the crowd of the wolves in the pack and ran over to her and nuzzled Ash. "I missed you." Her mother said. "Me too mom." Ash said before pulling away and her mother walked over to the pack. "So Cheng I guess I'll see you all again some day." Ash said looking from Cheng to the others, "I have to thank you all for coming to help me. You don't know how much this meant to me. Thank you." Ash said.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 30th, 2011, 1:14 am

Cheng smiled. "You don't have to thank us, Ash. We were taught to always help those in need. If you ever need us again, don't hesitate to ask," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 30th, 2011, 1:26 am

"I won't." Ash replied. "And you all are always welcome here." Ash said. She looked over at her pack who were all looking over at her, "Well I have a lot of explaining to do, so I guess this is goodbye for now. And Cheng good luck, I hope to see your cub one day." She said before starting walk away from her new friends and into her pack. Her friends hugging and nuzzling her.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 30th, 2011, 2:21 am

Cheng and the others watched before starting to head back to the Jade Palace. Cheng looked back one last time. "May the great masters of the past watch over you," he said.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 30th, 2011, 2:24 am

Ash happily hugged her mother and then looked up towards her friends, "Goodbye!" She shouted before her pack did the same, "Bye!" They all shouted. Before you knew it the pack was all over her again hugging and nuzzling she and her friends had saved them from a tyrant.
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 30th, 2011, 2:30 am

And with that, Cheng and his family and friend started to head home to the Jade Palace.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

Postby TheLionQueen » June 30th, 2011, 2:34 am

Ash howled a goodbye and a claim to her "New" Alpha status.
Her father and many of her ansesters looked down at her. Ouray's life will be a story told to her pack for generations to come but her story would be the ending of Ouray's.

(If you understand what I meant by "but her story would be the ending of Ouray's.")
TheLionQueen

Postby KingKovu44 » June 30th, 2011, 2:38 am

OOC: I understand. At this point, we can either end it or start up fresh with a new part for me. Check the planning thread for details.

As he arrived home that night, he and Mei went off to be alone, as did Wei and Huan. Later, Mei and Cheng's son Po Jr, a feline with both spots and stripes, and Huan and Wei's daughter Hua Ju, a fox with the fur of a panda, were born. Both couples were very happy.
KingKovu44
King Of Wolves

Road Rovers Fan

PreviousNext

Return to Role Play (OT)